Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how light skin, hair and eyes were created and spread through polygyny, and how white men cucked black men

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
light skin and light eyes were created around 10,000-20,000 years ago
there are a lot of gene mutations that can happen in animals, light skin and and light eyes were mutations, humans arived europe 50,000 years ago, at that time we were in the last ice age, at that time nomadic humans subsisted almost entirely on meat from reindeer and other migratory game. Long-distance hunting increased the death rate among men and decreased the polygyny rate (polygyny was very popular before). —only the ablest hunters could provide for more than one woman and her children because women had almost no food autonomy. The result: a surplus of women on the mate market; intense rivalry among them for male attention; and strong selection for eye-catching female features. Such features became more frequent with succeeding generations, eventually forming what is now seen as the “European” phenotype. Women are more prone to be born with lighter skin, blonde hair and light eyes than males (they also have less body hair which is an indicator that humans lost their fur this way also):
Screenshot 2023 04 08 125119
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...e-black-genetic-roots-dna-study-a8308301.html
https://www.mdpi.com/2624-8611/4/2/27
i want you to look at 50,000 years ago in this, this is poorly graphed because this only measures if the child was a female, obviously if you are monogamous you are less likely to have a female child and the chart would see it as females reproducing less than men:
these two graphs show the number of men (left) and women (right) who reproduced throughout human history, i want you to take a look at 10,000 years ago:
MTI4ODMwNDQ5ODU3MzY5MzYy 1 1
as you can see above, 50,000 years ago we started to be monogamous because of the ice age, but then the ice age ended 11,500 years ago and agriculture was created by men who had ligter skin, lighter eyes and lighter hair:
Screenshot 2023 04 08 132256
then men with lighter skin, lighter eyes, lighter hair, bigger brains and weaker bodies started to practice polygyny with black women and white women thanks to the economic benefits of their new inventions, created using their better brains, leaving thosands of black men unable to reproduce, i want you to take a look at 10,000 years ago:
these two graphs show the number of men (left) and women (right) who reproduced throughout human history, i want you to take a look at 10,000 years ago:
MTI4ODMwNDQ5ODU3MzY5MzYy 1 1
https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
"All this began to change about 10,000 years ago when those humans who began to adopt agriculture became more numerous and more powerful than their wandering relatives. This transition from mobile hunting and gathering to sedentary agriculture was the most violent in human history. The fossil record shows that, as a percentage of total population, more men died from war in these years than in any other time in human history, including World War I and World War II.
Those conquered but not killed in these battles usually became slaves, and those slaves were not equally distributed among the victors. Only the richest and most powerful families could afford to buy and keep slaves, so as the size and complexity of these societies grew from city-states into empires, a familiar pattern took shape. Anthropologist Dr. Laura Betzig explained that in any large ancient empire “powerful men mate with hundreds of women, pass their power on to a son by a legitimate wife, and take the lives of men who get in their way.”
And so polygamy became the dominant human mating pattern for thousands of years. This only began to change with the advent of Christianity — as monogamous as the Romans and Greeks were among citizens, sex with slaves was accepted and even encouraged. But it's not as if Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount and then every European became monogamous the next day. It took time, centuries even, for the Church to impose or, really, reimpose, monogamy on the West, but it did eventually become the norm."
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/when-did-monogamy-become-the-norm

also this was bound to happen because the earth has been becoming colder over millions of years and that has increased brain size:

blog on this:
https://evoandproud.blogspot.com/2022/10/european-hair-eye-and-skin-color.html

@LL maxi @PLA1092 @Balding Subhuman @Neurotic @suigintwo @Made in Heaven @huaus @Misogynist Curry 卐 @CrippledByLonelines @Pajeetsingh

Last edited:
this was not because of vitamin d deficiency because that scenario has two weak points:
o Again, skin color is weakly linked to hair color and eye color. Yet the changes to the latter have been as profound as those to skin color. Moreover, the changes to hair and eye color have not been so much a reduction in pigmentation as a non-random creation of new hues that emit more light within narrower slices of the spectrum.
o Analysis of ancient DNA and present-day DNA indicates that modern humans were dark-skinned for 40,000-30,000 years after their entry into Europe (they entered europe 50,000 years ago). Why wasn’t vitamin D a problem then? If we consider the indigenous inhabitants of North and South America, we see that natural selection has created very little latitudinal variation in their skin color, even though they have lived in the Americas for some 12,000 years. Natural selection, by itself, appears to change skin color rather slowly.

The current physical features of Europeans seem to have arisen on the steppe-tundra of eastern Europe and western Siberia during the last ice age, between 10,000 and 20,000 years ago, when nomadic humans subsisted almost entirely on meat from reindeer and other migratory game. Long-distance hunting increased the death rate among men and decreased the polygyny rate—only the ablest hunters could provide for more than one woman and her children because women had almost no food autonomy.
The result: a surplus of women on the mate market; intense rivalry among them for male attention; and strong selection for eye-catching female features. Such features became more frequent with succeeding generations, eventually forming what is now seen as the “European” phenotype.
https://evoandproud.blogspot.com/2022/10/european-hair-eye-and-skin-color.html

Last edited:
I don't get it

Coping with shit that happened eons ago. :feelskek:

Even with all this alleged caucusoid conquest, blacks and browns are still here and fucking your shit up relentlessly.

Homozygous for the more common variants. I don't need any more samples right now.
don't bother it'll almost bring you nowhere. Just like a cat chasing it's tail in circles.

How does this have anything to do with whit men cucking black men?
white men practiced polygyny, which meant that they had many white and black wifes, so they took all the white and black females with their money or resources (or maybe they stole them), making the black men in europe incel

Last edited:
white men practiced polygyny, which meant that they had many white and black wifes, so they took all the white and black females with their money or resources (or maybe they stole them), making the black men in europe incel
Black men were not I'm europe 50,000 years ago JFL

Humans arrived Europe 50,000 years ago, those humans were black
No tf they weren't black
They were dark skinned, but not black. They were still caucasion

Last edited:
Are you saying white people became white due to only mixing with light-skinned females and not because of cold climatic conditions of Europe? If that's the case, then why aren't South Asians, Arabs, Africans etc white?

Are you saying white people became white due to only mixing with light-skinned females and not because of cold climatic conditions of Europe? If that's the case, then why aren't South Asians, Arabs, Africans etc white?
the ice age didn't happen in those parts

Last edited:
Then what about Asians? They also have preety white skin.
i don't know, i haven't done research on them, but they evolved differently from whites:

i don't know, i haven't done research on them, but they evolved differently from whites:

Your hypothesis is baseless.

Your hypothesis is baseless.
i didn't make this hypothesis

humans arived europe 50,000 years ago, at that time we were in the last ice age, at that time nomadic humans subsisted almost entirely on meat from reindeer and other migratory game. Long-distance hunting increased the death rate among men and decreased the polygyny rate (polygyny was very popular before). —only the ablest hunters could provide for more than one woman and her children because women had almost no food autonomy. The result: a surplus of women on the mate market; intense rivalry among them for male attention; and strong selection for eye-catching female features. Such features became more frequent with succeeding generations, eventually forming what is now seen as the “European” phenotype. Women are more prone to be born with lighter skin, blonde hair and light eyes than males (they also have less body hair which is an indicator that humans lost their fur this way also)
Screenshot 2023 04 08 125119 1
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...e-black-genetic-roots-dna-study-a8308301.html
https://www.mdpi.com/2624-8611/4/2/27
how can you explain that women are more likely to be born with lighter skin, blonde hair and light eyes than men?