Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How i've been blackpilling my young counterparts

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
So recently I thought of a way to blackpill people my age to blackpill.
Every day, there's a few different girls that post 'yolos' or anonymous messaging for other people to message them to message them anonymously. Since pretty much all girls on snapchat have hundreds, if not thousands of views on their stories, I took advantage of that and started posting brutal blackpills on the messaging. Most of their replies to that are concerned, but I've also had some replies that confirm the blackpill, which is pretty brutal tbh. Some don't reply at all in fear of losing their simps JFL. I've done this before and it seemed to work tbh.

Low inhib moggs me. I don't use normie social media.

Low inhib moggs me. I don't use normie social media.
Brutal. I only have snapchat, none of that other normalfag shit. Nobody texts me first anyway kek

youngcels spreading the truth of blackpill :cryfeels: emotional shit tbhtbhnglngl

Gen z and alpha is being blackpilled from the left to the right by Tik Tok & Instagram

Doing God's (Cellahs) work (Dawah) brother. God speed. :feelsokman:

Gen z and alpha is being blackpilled from the left to the right by Tik Tok & Instagram
Tik tok plants the seed for us to strike. They have the basic ideas, now we just need to give them the rest of the knowledge they need.