Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how is ur day brocels

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
for me no season can be enjoyed if u are a lonely rotter like me no matter what you do you cant escape pain and suffering this is what i realized even when i am playing videogames i still feel pain and suffering this is what society left me with a mark for ever which i will never forgive them. when i was outside yesterday i saw guys yoounger than me with all the girls and i just rot alone

its not great I have to go to work soon and I don't want to. I got onto dating apps last week again, I don't know why, and I haven't met anybody yet ofc

like every other day, fucking awful

Shitty as any other day

its not great I have to go to work soon and I don't want to. I got onto dating apps last week again, I don't know why, and I haven't met anybody yet ofc
same i am too ugly to even live on this earth

Rotting and trying to compose some music and write some lyrics

I am finally playing through Doom 2016, lol

Other than that not much. I need to get back to doing some constructive stuff but I think I'm taking 5 to get my head together a bit.

I am finally playing through Doom 2016, lol

Other than that not much. I need to get back to doing some constructive stuff but I think I'm taking 5 to get my head together a bit.
oh for me i am glued to my laptop other than that i sleep

I'm gonna walk to a store soon to buy food

oh for me i am glued to my laptop other than that i sleep

What games have you been playing?

My current PC is pretty weak but I've been playing Doom on Stadia.

It's amazing how smooth it is really.

I'll build a new PC soon but I'm just kinda lazy XD

What games have you been playing?

My current PC is pretty weak but I've been playing Doom on Stadia.

It's amazing how smooth it is really.

I'll build a new PC soon but I'm just kinda lazy XD
i play roblox and i used to play counter strike and vrchat but i stopped playing

Same as all the other ones

I have orals on Thursday but I haven't prepared anything yet so I try to work on them

woke up at 3:30 pm so it just started

i play roblox and i used to play counter strike and vrchat but i stopped playing

Oh what games on Roblox? I like Jailbreak ^^

I do have the original CS installed and also Second Life. I've played GO a fair bit too but the original is like 500mb as opposed to 26gb or something!

vrchat I've played a little.

good things happened yet i still feel like complete shit

Oh what games on Roblox? I like Jailbreak ^^

I do have the original CS installed and also Second Life. I've played GO a fair bit too but the original is like 500mb as opposed to 26gb or something!

vrchat I've played a little.
yeah i hack on like dahood and shit i dontplay jailbreak though

yeah its good but it is really toxic maybe i can show u around when u want to play again

Oh, yeah maybe ^^

I've also been on The Long Dark a lot recently and some other indie titles.

Interestingly Roblox is basically composed like 99% of indie games! No wonder they're actually fun! :feelsautistic:

[UWSL]Yes, me too. I suffer every day and I'm lonely but nobody cares. Every day I see such horny women but I don't get any. I hate my life. I wish I had never been born.[/UWSL]

Oh, yeah maybe ^^

I've also been on The Long Dark a lot recently and some other indie titles.

Interestingly Roblox is basically composed like 99% of indie games! No wonder they're actually fun! :feelsautistic:
yeah agreed

[UWSL]Yes, me too. I suffer every day and I'm lonely but nobody cares. Every day I see such horny women but I don't get any. I hate my life. I wish I had never been born.[/UWSL]
same

Swimming in misery juice, day in and day out.

Bad woke up thinking I was finally going to beat up my chad “friend” because he said he would come to the park but once I text him and tell him to go to the park he said “no I’m at my grandmas house” even though he said he could go yesterday :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Bad woke up thinking I was finally going to beat up my chad “friend” because he said he would come to the park but once I text him and tell him to go to the park he said “no I’m at my grandmas house” even though he said he could go yesterday :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
brutal cutt him off hes fake

I'm gonna walk to a store soon to buy food
Update: I came back. When I was checking out there was a zoomer Chad and Stacy couple in front of me that was really annoying and had me raging on the inside:feelsree:. When it got to my turn the (female) cashier was rude and dismissive. I wasn't even being quiet, i said stuff like "hello,"etc., but she was still rude. She was about my height, blonde, a little overweight, and I didn't really look at her face so I don't know her rating. :cryfeels:ruined my whole walk back

aggesive tension , but besides that relativly good

working, rotting alone, wondering where did everything go so wrong:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: