Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I tried to approach a woman today

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
There is this woman who study with me at University and I decided I would approach her.

Well, I was rejected. She said she has a boyfriend.

At least I tried I guess.

Why? It’s cucked to have to try to get what chad gets for free

how hot was she 1-10 and what height / race?

She is white, I am taller than her. Her looks are not out of my league.
:feelsrope: she is holding out for chad tho :feelsrope:

maybe you can find her bf on socials to see if he exists / is much better looking

tell her you play genshin and she'll be all over you bud

At least you tried, no regrets, never began

yeah she has a bf of course.

"just be confident bro" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

There is this woman who study with me at University and I decided I would approach her.

Well, I was rejected. She said she has a boyfriend.

At least I tried I guess.
How did you approach her? What did you say? :feelscomfy:

i walked past a foid a day before in the stairs, never spoked a word to me.

How did you approach her? What did you say? :feelscomfy:
After the class ended I approached her and said "My name is 'Vitarius', I study with you, and I am interested in getting to know you better, if you understand what I mean"

Approaching toilets is a fakecel trait

was she catholic? building a relationship with a catholic women has an 95% chance of failing and with an average thot it's a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance of failing

I see more and more on this forum this type of bullshit soon we will not be far from looksmax on this forum :feelsaww:

I see more and more on this forum this type of bullshit soon we will not be far from looksmax on this forum :feelsaww:
Do you want me to lock myself in my room and cry all day because nobody loves me? All this while browsing incels.is, of course?

was she catholic? building a relationship with a catholic women has an 95% chance of failing and with an average thot it's a 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance of failing
Religious Catholic foids require a lot more betabuxxing and commitment to ascend with than the average whore IMO

Give it up everyone has a boyfriend

Religious Catholic foids require a lot more betabuxxing and commitment to ascend with than the average whore IMO
yeah i know, but one marries with the intention of having a family and educating their children in the catholic faith,something which is clearly impossible if you marry a random whore.

She wouldn't give a shit about her bf if this guy had approached her instead of you.
Images   2022 07 10T210152172

Catholic bros.. :feelsrope:

I think it´s the nicest way to reject someone if you say you already have a bf/gf.
I would say the same if i had to reject someone.

At least you tried. Tbh you should only approach women who give you the signs that they want you to approach. As an ugly incel it may never happen to us but at least we don't have to be rejected

I think it´s the nicest way to reject someone if you say you already have a bf/gf.
I would say the same if i had to reject someone.
I prefer honesty. How can I trust people if they lie?

Imagine approaching a female when females are supposed to approach you.

They only approach chad tho, of course

At least you tried. Tbh you should only approach women who give you the signs that they want you to approach. As an ugly incel it may never happen to us but at least we don't have to be rejected
This is the most cope or misleading response I’ve ever heard.

I must say i respect incels who have the courage and pain tolerance to approach. I wish i had this courage.

This is the most cope or misleading response I’ve ever heard.
Gigacope. Women approach guys they like themselves, or they make it dead obvious that they like you

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I will never be approached by a hot stacy who is eager to bury my seed deep inside her eggs

Gigacope. Women approach guys they like themselves, or they make it dead obvious that they like you
Nah ur right. Women don’t cold approach unless it’s chad. If we don’t cold approach women then we can save ourselves the rejection, but if we do approach at least we get better.

Idk though, society is getting so fluffy these days that if an incel appreochs women in the future he might be called a terrorist or rapist or something. I’ve already read about this kinda stuff happening and what I thought was unthinkable 10 years ago is now the norm.

We know where things will end.