Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How is there only 9.69M posts on this forum

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Wtf how is there only 9.69M posts on this forum that’s so small. Considering how many posts there is on sewers and the number of active posters the posts on this forum should be a far larger quantity. We have thousands of users and hundreds who spam like crazy and this forum still doesn’t have 10M posts bruh.

The sewers... we do not talk about that place. The home of spam - not a useful metric to compare with the other subforums.

9.69m - sounds like a lot to me, no? We don't have thousands of users, but rather thousands of created accounts - if all active users were online at the same time, there'd be perhaps around 300-400; very high turnover rate. We also do not have hundreds who spam like crazy - postmaxxers are a minority.
9.69M seems tiny though especially considering how less popular forums like looksmaxx has 10-11M posts. This forum is very known and does have a lot of active users ID expect we have 50-100M by now.

Quality over quantity nigga. :feelsthink:

9.69M seems tiny though especially considering how less popular forums like looksmaxx has 10-11M posts. This forum is very known and does have a lot of active users ID expect we have 50-100M by now.
Looksmax has wider appeal even if it isn't as controversial and doesn't get as many hits in the news, since it doesn't directly affiliate itself with the incelosphere. Keep in mind that this is actually a pretty obscure forum that pretty much no one you know in real life has ever heard of. ~10M isn't that surprising, proudweeb himself is only in the 300,000s and this forum has only been around for 5 years. :feelsjuice:

We don't have thousands of users, but rather thousands of created accounts
true if you see closely the number of active users is 200-300 users at most others are just GrAY who stop posting after 20 posts or totally unused

The registered members page is a graveyard. Currently 501 pages of members who are majority inactive/dead.
holy fuck :feelsree:
why don't the mods delete dead accounts if they were dead for so long?

i think we are growing in popularity so the numbers will come eventually

Well as inceldom rises guess what, the amount of blackpillers will still be the exact same. cucks never learn, no matter how beat down they get.

The sewers... we do not talk about that place. The home of spam - not a useful metric to compare with the other subforums.

9.69m - sounds like a lot to me, no? We don't have thousands of users, but rather thousands of created accounts - if all active users were online at the same time, there'd be perhaps around 300-400; very high turnover rate. We also do not have hundreds who spam like crazy - postmaxxers are a minority.
A lot of those fag accounts get banned very soon too

Wtf how is there only 9.69M posts on this forum that’s so small. Considering how many posts there is on sewers and the number of active posters the posts on this forum should be a far larger quantity. We have thousands of users and hundreds who spam like crazy and this forum still doesn’t have 10M posts bruh.
our average is 1,5k i've already checked alot of times.

You gotta stop coming, incels are only like 0.5% of the actual population.

our average is 1,5k i've already checked alot of times.

You gotta stop coming, incels are only like 0.5% of the actual population.
The Blackpill is literally known amongst hundreds of thousands of men go look up incel channels and see how much traction they get

The Blackpill is literally known amongst hundreds of thousands of men go look up incel channels and see how much traction they get
Known isn't accepted.

Men go to redpill and PUA copes because men inherently don't like giving up in anything.

Alot of times it works because 65% of blackpillers are just failed normies who needed to get their game up. Hopefully me included.

It's still a lot.

Took almost 2 months to hit 10M posts

For me discussing the same things over and over again gets boring, that's why I'm active for like a week and then disappear for a few months. Sad to say I barely recognize anyone compared to when I first joined.

The vast majority of users aren't active, we have like 200 max active users.

if people didn't have a problem with postmaxxing i would be able to spam 100k on the sewer every month
i would probably have my own million post in 2 years.

if people didn't have a problem with postmaxxing i would be able to spam 100k on the sewer every month
i would probably have my own million post in 2 years.
Same