Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "I am the biggest truecel on this forum" kind of posts are pathetic

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
These kind of posts are by far the most pathetic kind of posts on this forum. Imagine making unironically a competition out of who is the ugliest one. We are all losers and have different features that make us ugly/unattractive. This is attention fishing on foid level.

Especially that new grayfaggot that accused me of being chad meanwhile goes out drinking and hits girls

People who make those threads usually end up being fakecels.

Yes.

It seems to be a trait of teenagers, who are still in a very raw phase of grief about the whole thing.

And it seems to affect newfags, who have only just found the forum. It's like they're used to being the only incel in the room, and they are addicted to that feeling of being the most special special victim here, the only one who is suffering.

So when they suddenly find themselves in a forum with a hundred other brocels online, they miss that feeling of being the most special victim.

Yes I agree saar. They are indeed pathetic and overdramatic pieces of shit.

These kind of posts are by far the most pathetic kind of posts on this forum. Imagine making unironically a competition out of who is the ugliest one. We are all losers and have different features that make us ugly/unattractive. This is attention fishing on foid level.
Yes. Nobody would post on this forum, if he would actually be a fakecel.

similar threads: I might be one of the biggest truecels here

Yes.

It seems to be a trait of teenagers, who are still in a very raw phase of grief about the whole thing.

And it seems to affect newfags, who have only just found the forum. It's like they're used to being the only incel in the room, and they are addicted to that feeling of being the most special special victim here, the only one who is suffering.

So when they suddenly find themselves in a forum with a hundred other brocels online, they miss that feeling of being the most special victim.
Might be an explanation

JFL at anyone who thinks you need to be hideously deformed or something to be incel, its a bluepilled thought process.

If you are bottom 30% its over.

I think I am bottom 10% of height in my country :feelsrope:

It's kind of like but not as bad as the guys who claim to be the biggest alpha males.

Yes.

Just checked the "I might be one of the biggest truecels here" thread from @PersonaPimp and he is everything but a newfag. There are enough old accounts on here who still claim muh im the ugliest looking one here

Those teens need to fuck off back to 4cucks with that attitude.

It would be a luxury if this forum got rid of its dramaqueens and various crybabies, there are important things to do, like organizing the revolution.

I feel like we’re all fucked, just in different ways. Every one of the reasons women don’t like us are true to some extent. What I feel matters most is your mental state/NT but it all comes together so that if you’re missing three or more of those things, you’re not getting laid.

I am though unironically

Yellow joseph merrick

You know it's over when girls begin cheating on their Chad boyfriends. Why even bother dating a girl of a sex count of 5 and higher?

it's so cucked being proud of something that is the main source for all your suffering and problems

Yes. It's pathetic and it's also sus.

Based thread- honestly, seeing it sometimes makes me a bit sus of the user: It's as if they're trying too hard to fit in, think about it.

These Niggas that post these types of threads want instant credibility and don't want to earn their stripes the hard way

I agree, those posts are pretty retarded
I didn't know this shit was a competition of whose more miserable :feelsseriously:

El-emblematico-logo-de-Kiss-que-sera-subastado.jpg

Yes. Almost like they have a self degradation kink. :feelswhat: :waitwhat:

We are all losers
:yes:
Loser? possibly
Failed in life? most definitely

Very few people make it to Reddit and 4chan,
let alone this rabithole.
The fact that some people signed up to .is, says enough about their life already.
I am not satisfied with my social life.
Dating life? Mine is Non existent.

:yes:
Loser? possibly
Failed in life? most definitely

Very few people make it to Reddit and 4chan,
let alone this rabithole.
The fact that some people signed up to .is, says enough about their life already.
I am not satisfied with my social life.
Dating life? Mine is Non existent.
It's like being in some deep cavern of the underworld or in some underground section of Azkaban prison.

FUCK FOIDS GOD DAMN FUCKING STUPID SLITS I JUST WANT TO TOUCJ THEIR PUSSIES FOR 5 MINUTE LOKE CHAD GETS! THIS IS RIGHT WING CUCKS FAULT FOR GIVIJG FOID RIGHT S

This. I absolutely hate those posts, you can already tell that the only faggots making these posts are just teenagers LARPing as incels, normally we think a truecel is a bad thing and horrible but these newfags somehow find a way to make that a “good” thing, at least to them.

Is that your experiment, reach the number and see if it's enough to make me give up??
No, I am just a mentally aberrational young male who has perverse and unobtainable expectations apropos romance and sexuality. Many of my ideals conflict with my desires. I want decadent sex and modest affection.