Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is society designed to comfort foids?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I'm not denying this as a fact. I'm just asking for some examples to show it does

Women have subreddits dedicated to white knighting for them such as IncelTear

Women have subreddits dedicated to white knighting for them such as IncelTear
That's all that needs to be said. They also make all of cuckit bend to their rules, and ban any 'incel language' meaning anything that criticizes foid's behavior.

That's all that needs to be said. They also make all of cuckit bend to their rules, and ban any 'incel language' meaning anything that criticizes foid's behavior.
What about the whole "she belongs to the streets" meme? That's getting pretty popular

I'm not denying this as a fact. I'm just asking for some examples to show it does
There is a law in my country against the abuse of foids at the hands of men. Although there are no laws here against foids physically abusing a man.:feelsclown:

foids get better grades if the tests are not anonymous.

„Womens quote“ but only for high society jobs

What about the whole "she belongs to the streets" meme? That's getting pretty popular
That's nothing compared to the creep shaming non chads online deal with.