Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How is it really that Elliot Rodger didn't get pu$$y?

• Thread starter Melancholy_Worm
  • Start date
Melancholy_Worm

Melancholy_Worm

Banned
-
Why didn't femoids open their legs for the fellow? Sure, he was an aspie and never tried to approach a girl himself, but you would expect at least one girl to approach him, if not for the looks, than for the money with all those fancy clothes the guy wore and his fancy car. solid 5/10 fellow he was.
Are female standards just gotten a lot higher over the last couple of years?

er wasn't 5/10 for fucks sake. he was 3 ethnic asian manlet who was legit aspie.

also he wasnt really rich compared to where he lived. Did you look at whats the median income in Isla Vista ? His father had financial problems. Er was NOT rich.
Still, I seen guys who look worse then him and earn less then him get laid... You would expect him to be able to score with a roastie

ER was 4/10 at best, i honestly dont get why people overrate his looks so much. his best pic which was frauded was this: https://yt3.ggpht.com/-fjWDtsQPWWY/...hl7YY/s288-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no/photo.jpg

he looked extremely feminine for a male and his mannerisms only doubled down on that. its also implied he only went for the hot, tall, blond and popular stacies. on top of all of this he was aspie. money only really helps from age 25 and up.

er wasn't 5/10 for fucks sake. he was 3 ethnic asian manlet who was legit aspie.

also he wasnt really rich compared to where he lived. Did you look at whats the median income in Isla Vista ? His father had financial problems. Er was NOT rich.

People really need to grasp the fact that male attractiveness is about masculinity. While ER had decent facial features, he was a manlet with a tiny frame and even his face was somewhat feminine. People here underestimate how much height and frame matter.

ER was 4/10 at best, i honestly dont get why people overrate his looks so much. his best pic which was frauded was this: https://yt3.ggpht.com/-fjWDtsQPWWY/...hl7YY/s288-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no/photo.jpg

he looked extremely feminine for a male and his mannerisms only doubled down on that. its also implied he only went for the hot, tall, blond and popular stacies. on top of all of this he was aspie. money only really helps from age 25 and up.
Ain't there a pic of him with his dad where he isn't frauding? He legit looks like a 3/10, he had no sexual dimorphism, he was cute but no where near pretty boy.

Ain't there a pic of him with his dad where he isn't frauding? He legit looks like a 3/10, he had no sexual dimorphism, he was cute but no where near pretty boy.

with the fucked hair? yeah he looked awful there. he should have spent his earlier years looksmaxxing.

He was severely behavioirally abberant and was exhibitionistic about it. He made youtube videos moaning about what a pathetuc shithead he was, and surely had a reputation among his peers for being a freak. Im sure he could have bagged a girl if he kept his mouth shut and didnt act out, but any girl who interacted with him would have smelled something bad on him.

He was severely behavioirally abberant and was exhibitionistic about it. He made youtube videos moaning about what a pathetuc shithead he was, and surely had a reputation among his peers for being a freak. Im sure he could have bagged a girl if he kept his mouth shut and didnt act out, but any girl who interacted with him would have smelled something bad on him.

you know, you sound just as stupid as a normie with your “girls can read your mind guys hurr” and victim blaming bullshit.

he puts a hole in the blackpill theory

Still, I seen guys who look worse then him and earn less then him get laid... You would expect him to be able to score with a roastie
It's where the NT meme comes in. He was not physically attractive enough to wipe out his uncanny mannerisms. I rate him 4/10-5/10. Just look at guys like orb. He is attractive but couldn't get shit because mentally they're fucked up.

you know, you sound just as stupid as a normie with your “girls can read your mind guys hurr” and victim blaming bullshit.
That's right, girls can't read shit, that's why they often go for the wrong men.

Yeah well you sound like a retard saying that after I posted the exact opposite of a "mind reading" claim. I talked about his behaviour, I.e. making videos, assaulting people well before his killing spree, and being socially dysfunctional in general.

If he is a 3 then I am a 2.

He drove a bottom spec BMW whilst living in one of the richest parts of CA, take a guess

That's right, girls can't read shit, that's why they often go for the wrong men.
Yeah, they go for the wrong men instead of doing the sensible thing and dating guys like Elliot Roger.

just be high inhib theory!

Do you think he would have had a chance to score if he lived in a different area?
He drove a bottom spec BMW whilst living in one of the richest parts of CA, take a guess

Yeah, they go for the wrong men instead of doing the sensible thing and dating guys like Elliot Roger.
Because dating sensible gang banger tyrone is much better?

Because all the femoids only fucks top tier males... And ER was a manlet with a babyface.

Anyway, if only one woman had decided to fuck with ER, some lives would have been saved

It's where the NT meme comes in. He was not physically attractive enough to wipe out his uncanny mannerisms. I rate him 4/10-5/10. Just look at guys like orb. He is attractive but couldn't get shit because mentally they're fucked up.
orb is a teethcel

Yeah well you sound like a retard saying that after I posted the exact opposite of a "mind reading" claim. I talked about his behaviour, I.e. making videos, assaulting people well before his killing spree, and being socially dysfunctional in general.

i don't know if English is not your first language or if you just suck at wording things, but you have used the sentence "any girl who interacted with him would have SMELLED something bad on him". do i need to break this down further for you?

u are white in your own country, he was manlet asian gook in a white chad college town. It is relative. he was below average OVERALL, even tho he wasnt hideous by face.
I'm white, but not in my own country.