Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is it like being in a loony bin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
How's it like being in a fucking mental health facility for evaluation? I think I might pretend to wanna kill myself, phone an ambulance so that I can get evaluated for autism and other mental illnesses quicker instead of waiting 1+ year cause roasties and foreign invaders clog up the waiting list.

Are they mixed genders? Or are the wards for males only? And whores have their separate wing to cry about how their chad won't fuck them several times a day instead of just once a week?

From what I've heard, those places are worse than prison. I wouldn't want to go there. :feelsugh:

I played video games and the guitar the whole time I went to one.. the whole ordeal was pretty traumatic for me because I'm a shut-in, but I imagine prison would be a lot worse. the females there weren't bad. I did feel kind of looked down upon when I was there tho.. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone, it's really not a place you'd want to end up in no matter what your circumstances are.

Fuck. I'm sorry you're going through this shit, brocel.

It fucking sucks. You get no privacy if you're on suicide watch, the nurses treat you like misbehaving children and the doctors just push mandatory pills that ruin your mind.

I've been in the psych ward twice for psychosis, both times with a 72 hour eval period. Honestly experiencing a bad psychosis is terrifying enough that when I woke up in the hospital it was kind of a relief it was over. They have a tv room with couches, books, games and shit. It's kinda like kindergarten but for crazy people. Most people seem completely ordinary, but they'll suddenly snap and start yelling at the staff or just break down crying for no reason.

You can watch "One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest" for an exaggerated view of what its like -- the people depicted there were over the top looney though. A more accurate movie would maybe be "Girl, Interrupted".

did not like, very humiliating

i've been in the loony bin twice

it's not so bad, you get used to it

there's common areas for both genders

Bump bc it’s an interesting thread and maybe some more users will share their experiences.
Before roping I think I will try that too just to see how it is.

"Line up.

It's time for you're meds!"

I spent time in a mixed-gender one; the doors were locked and the ward consisted of single-patient rooms.

We were given pills at several points in the day.