Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is it like being in a loony bin?

tenta

tenta

blocking out the negatives teehee
★★★★
27d 15h 32m
How's it like being in a fucking mental health facility for evaluation? I think I might pretend to wanna kill myself, phone an ambulance so that I can get evaluated for autism and other mental illnesses quicker instead of waiting 1+ year cause roasties and foreign invaders clog up the waiting list.

Are they mixed genders? Or are the wards for males only? And whores have their separate wing to cry about how their chad won't fuck them several times a day instead of just once a week?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
398d 12h 47m
I wll find out today XD

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
39d 19h 20m
From what I've heard, those places are worse than prison. I wouldn't want to go there. :feelsugh:

Wolfgang101

Wolfgang101

Temp. Banned
-
3d 9h 36m
I played video games and the guitar the whole time I went to one.. the whole ordeal was pretty traumatic for me because I'm a shut-in, but I imagine prison would be a lot worse. the females there weren't bad. I did feel kind of looked down upon when I was there tho.. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone, it's really not a place you'd want to end up in no matter what your circumstances are.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
140d 19h 28m
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
54d 19h 29m
lol you dont want to end up in one, trust me

they force feed you meds there :forcedsmile: and they check your tongue to make sure you have it. those meds can have side effects. no good. could damage your long term health.

and idk how it is now, but there was no internet there so you're fucked with nothing to do.

oh and the foids, they're chads only :feelsrope: dont assume they're "better" than normal foids :panties: if you're an incel outside mental wards, you'd be the same there, only that now you're deprived of your freedom.

and depends on how u got in, it can be hard to get out. mental hospital patients literally got less rights than real criminals. you can be detained for 24 hrs maxx in a western country if you're a criminal until and unless you get charged. but mental hospital has the power to keep you there indefinately :feelsLSD:

very serious human rights violetion but normies dont go to mental hostpial so nobody cares

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 48m
bigantennaemay1 said:
From what I've heard, those places are worse than prison. I wouldn't want to go there. :feelsugh:

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
103d 3h 24m
tenta said:
How's it like being in a fucking mental health facility
just move to a modern day city in america :feelsclown:

Gods Lonely Man

Gods Lonely Man

世界を食べる人
★★★★
13d 7h 4m
I was in a big state mental hospital for over a year (not voluntarily).

They had a lot you could do.

Work
Computer lab
Cooking classes
Gym

And of course therapy.

I didn't like most of the staff.

10-15% of the other patients were cool the rest deserve to die.

The food wasn't bad but the meds really fucked me up.

It was better than my home life tbh.

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Veteran
21d 20h 18m
It fucking sucks. You get no privacy if you're on suicide watch, the nurses treat you like misbehaving children and the doctors just push mandatory pills that ruin your mind.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
★★★
135d 9h 31m
I've been in the psych ward twice for psychosis, both times with a 72 hour eval period. Honestly experiencing a bad psychosis is terrifying enough that when I woke up in the hospital it was kind of a relief it was over. They have a tv room with couches, books, games and shit. It's kinda like kindergarten but for crazy people. Most people seem completely ordinary, but they'll suddenly snap and start yelling at the staff or just break down crying for no reason.

You can watch "One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest" for an exaggerated view of what its like -- the people depicted there were over the top looney though. A more accurate movie would maybe be "Girl, Interrupted".

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
165d 12h 17m
did not like, very humiliating

hehexd55

hehexd55

Recruit
★★★★
7d 19h 14m
i've been in the loony bin twice

it's not so bad, you get used to it

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 48m
hehexd55

hehexd55

Recruit
★★★★
7d 19h 14m
there's common areas for both genders

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★
53d 16h 21m
Bump bc it’s an interesting thread and maybe some more users will share their experiences.
Before roping I think I will try that too just to see how it is.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
123d 13h 21m
"Line up.

It's time for you're meds!"

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★
12d 12h 50m
bigantennaemay1 said:
I'd be careful with the pills they give you.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
55d 18h 57m
I spent time in a mixed-gender one; the doors were locked and the ward consisted of single-patient rooms.

We were given pills at several points in the day.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
118d 1h 42m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8