Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How I plan to spread cheer during Christmas

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
This Christmas I'm gonna dress up as Santa and deliver fesikh to all the children of the world. I'm not gonna let what happened during on Halloween discourage me.

Good children will get fesikh in their stockings, foids will get coal.

I just need to figure out how I'm gonna prepare that much fesikh in less than 2 months, maybe I can start a workshop and hire elves to ferment the fish.

Thoughts on the idea?
@Incelius Savage @ilieknothing @Copexodius Maximus @Transcended Trucel

The gift that just keeps on stinking

You can use manletcels as elves

The gift that just keeps on stinking
https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.520642853.4540/flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg

Will the truecels and subhumans of the world also receive such a gift? :feelssus:

I suppose foids don't need even more fesikh added to their already existing collection; especially not for free. :feelswhat:

You can sing this while spreading the cheer:

Fesikhcels Fesikhcels
Fesikh all the way

What happened on Halloween?
I gave out fesikh fish to trick or treating children, their parents got angry and jumped me the next day.

this nigga still talking about fesikh lmao

Damnit is something big going down?

This Christmas I'm gonna dress up as Santa and deliver fesikh to all the children of the world. I'm not gonna let what happened during on Halloween discourage me.

Good children will get fesikh in their stockings, foids will get coal.

I just need to figure out how I'm gonna prepare that much fesikh in less than 2 months, maybe I can start a workshop and hire elves to ferment the fish.

Thoughts on the idea?
@Incelius Savage @ilieknothing @Copexodius Maximus @Transcended Trucel
The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films

It will end up just like the grinch story as well. Normies will appreciate the smell of fesikh that reminds them of roast beef. Christmas won’t be ruined.

Op may drive a truck

this nigga still talking about fesikh lmao
It’s very inspiring that he can commit to a gimmick that long tbh, keep going fesikh man, you give me joy

You will do young boys a favor by teaching them what stinky pussy smells like

Christmas makes me super depressed.

I hear or see the grinch playing on tv or hear christmas tunes and I just reminisce about my childhood.

Eating candy canes, watching cartoon til nightfall and hearing it rain outside...

Now I am a lonely pathetic oldcel loser with nothing but my laptop and shitty copes here and there.

Christmas makes me super depressed.

I hear or see the grinch playing on tv or hear christmas tunes and I just reminisce about my childhood.

Eating candy canes, watching cartoon til nightfall and hearing it rain outside...

Now I am a lonely pathetic oldcel loser with nothing but my laptop and shitty copes here and there.
Wanna become one of my elves and help me prepare fesikh for christmas?