Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was beaten by an angry mob this morning

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I was a victim of an incel hate crime, an angry mob beat me up this morning. So last night I was giving out fesikh in lieu of Halloween candy to the trick or treating children, I want these western children to grow up to appreciate fesikh. Well, their parents weren't happy about it, they thought it was some sort of prank and took offense to me giving rotten fish to their children. When I went to check the mail this morning, a group of them jumped me and beat me within an inch of my life. I went to some nearby foids for help, but they ignored me.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FXRpvpGg.jpeg&hash=0e54077a7f7ca83cdc9ce188c26b3f15

Someone eventually called an ambulance, but I was denied access to the emergency room because I'm ugly.

can confirm your story, I saw it in a dream.

Should of prepared it in more sanitary conditions.

Lol i laugh at that pic everytime

@ilieknothing

Brutal, this is what happens when an incel wants to give back to the community. This is what causes “radicalisation”

Are you radicalised now?

Will you still dress up as Santa and hand out fesikh for Christmas?

You shouldn't have given fesikh to kids with chad parents, most people outside of sandland despise fesikh if they ever knew about it. It was a funny but stupid prank.

Will you still dress up as Santa and hand out fesikh for Christmas?
I plan to deliver fesikh to all the children of the world on Christmas.

this the best image to represents what it's like to be incel

I thought "Canada" was pacifist and gratuitous violence is only an American thing.

Larpers gonna larp

I thought they lived in an inclusive society where it's illegal to discriminate and commit hate crimes.
Hate crimes against incels are permissible

Giga brutal that this happened to you, how dare they not appreciate your culture. Should report them for rascism