Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How ı got brotherzoned

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Last year i used to go a course and there was a girl she was 7/10 and ı had crush on her,i spoke her few times asked about her school etc then decided to text her,we had a whatssapp group so i had her number,then texted her "Hey,how are you ?" and guess what she replied ? she replied "Good brother,what about you ?" then ı understandı i got brotherzoned and never write her back.

Ive had girls put me in "best friend zone" before they realized im a complete douche then block me or never talk to me again.

Lol @ her trying to brotherzone you so you can help her with coursework and listen to her emotional problems like a cuck.

It’s over for hulkhogancels

Do you even know how to type the letter I?

Brotherzone...absolutely BRUTAL. At least with the friend zone there’s a miniscule chance of doing something. Nothing as a “brother” to her, at least you had the sense to eject.

Time to incestmaxx:feelsthink:

brutal. A few years ago a girl told me that I remind her of her brother. Never talked to that bitch again.