Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How has your life changed since the pandemic?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I feel like the pandemic ended in 2021.Since 2021 my life has changed by;

• I have absolutely no social life, I haven’t had irl friends in three years.

• I am depressed and suicidal as evER.

• My family has fallen apart.

• My neighborhood is divided, I saw an Israel flag this past October.

• My: aunt, cousin, grandmother, and my mother took the kikecine and booster shots.

• I started a “normie job”, which is good for money but I feel alone and rejected by my coworkers.

That’s about it. What about you all - how has your life changed since the Jewdemic?

You had a social life before the pandemic, mogs me

a lot

I have no hope for anything at all anymore

It's the same as before. My life was actually better during the pandemic because my NEETbux were raised and I could afford to buy a gaming setup while not having to work. I'm a wage slave now.

I used to hang out with my family often, and go to restaurants, and church, we traveled around the United States - after the Jewdemic, that all stopped.

I'm still in quarantine because I'm sick of these bitches

In short Before the pandemic I was a studymaxxed incel, I heavily invest my time in academics, thus I didn't realize being an incel and ignore all the suffering. And then during and after the pandemic, my academics totally collapsed, and then observing the modern social dynamics and then got the relevation of Blackpill and realize I am an Incel

Pandemic?

It is something that a large majority of the global population believe occurred. But the only ones who believed it where those who consumed significant volumes of mass media.

If you didn't own a television, or a smartphone, or visit any junk sites in 2020-2021, then there was no perceivable pandemic.

How has your life changed since the pandemic?

Only that it has become much more obvious who has mental agency and who does not. Masks on faces (to this day!) are a great indicator that a person isn't fully sentient.

It is something that a large majority of the global population believe occurred. But the only ones who believed it where those who consumed significant volumes of mass media.
It was a joke that the pandemic wasn't a pandemic at all.

If you didn't own a television, or a smartphone, or visit any junk sites in 2020-2021, then there was no perceivable pandemic.
Exactly.

- I became a paragon on .is
- My parents divorced and I moved out from my childhood house
- My "friends" cut all contact with me
- I'm still KHHV
- I'm still depressed
- I'm still poor

- I became a paragon on .is
- My parents divorced and I moved out from my childhood house
- My "friends" cut all contact with me
- I'm still KHHV
- I'm still depressed
- I'm still poor
Meanwhile sorority foids are doing just fine, angERs me in Minecraft.

Meanwhile sorority foids are doing just fine, angERs me in Minecraft.
Sororities should all be burned to the ground with the foids still inside it (in gta vi)

This is kind of pathetic, but in 2021 I learned what the word “prudish” meant after constantly seeing Reddit posts from foids listing, “not wanting to seem prudish” as the reason they hurried to lose their virginity.

prud·ish
/ˈpro͞odiSH/
adjective
having or revealing a tendency to be easily shocked by matters relating to sex or nudity; excessively concerned with sexual propriety.
"the prudish moral climate of the late 19th century"

I had to come to the realization that my mother is prudish, she raised me to be prudish, and I was very frustrated with the time I had lost.

having 1 or 2 incel friends doesnt = a social life narcy coper.

A social life is actually hanging out with people and going to events/meets ups with them.

JFL at telling giga truecels like me who’ve never been to a party & can’t muster up more than 2 words with normies that we have a social life.

I’m working on another pandemic

My grandma died, my dad is depressed and just prays all day now and is becoming old, my life sucks now man. Fuck this life

My current life and pandemic life is almost identical.
No friends, no gf, no reason to live, feels like my life is in a constant state of limbo for a foreseeable future etc. etc.
Family is a mess, always has been. Although now it's a different family member going full retard and stressing me out.
I still have noone I can talk to or trust.

It was the same before and the same after. Only good thing is I got to skip my last two years of high school. I got my first part time job after the pandemic, but it didn’t change the quality of my life