Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How hard is it to slay in Japan?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Has anyone been to that part of the world?

im suscribed to channels of white guys living in japan and they have cute japanese girlfriends

Japan is a first world country so not that easy

Step 1: Be a betabux
Cant do step one
Step 2: Be attractive

If you're not Chad then it's just as hard as any other Western country.

hapa guy from britain who lives in jp and makes youtube videos.

Meh, I can't be bothered. I'll never move there anyway since a)I don't speak the language and neither do I wish to and b)poverycel.

I bet it's crazy hard. Japan is a modern first world country,not some third world country like thailand.

Aren't white men seen as status symbols in japan?

sort of hard i guess, for a relationship. they hold honor really high that's why you don't see that many people of different races in japan.

it's probably hard given the work culture and high expenses there, means women have probably high demands

maybe if you go on gaijin hunter sites

it should be too hard as a 4+ white from what ive heard

JBW and you will receive your nip princess.

I would like to visit Japan. I have seen on youtube some subhuman whites with decent-looking japanese women. It might be interesting to give Asia a go before roping.

I am actually learning Japanese now and I might visit the country in 2-3 years. I only learn it because I want to and not because of Japanese girls but I could try it there.

holy shit. That guy is completely mental. I think he did it just to stay in the country.
He is definitely not NT but it's fun to watch. I guarantee you that the marriage won't last long.