Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How femoids treat American hero's versus criminals

He couldn't help it. It's just femtard nature. It will happen to every user on this forum if we ascend.
I mean by kikes to fight for them and big banksters

what kind of mental disease that is? Trained to be a mindless drone, killing other people, then get half of your brain blasted off, return back home only to get this. Job well done on this "hero".

American hero?
Hahahaha
He was brainwashed and part of an invading army.
This. American soldiers during WW2 fighting for the rights of their descendants to be whores and degenerates brainwashed by jews was bad enough. But imagine growing up during the current era and still feeling the need to die in war to protect this decrepit degenerate society which benefits immoral degenerate scum the most. Almost as bad as an incel who was rejected by foids and treated like shit by his peers feeling the need to sacrifice his life in protection of foids' ability to suck 100s of chad cocks

He had no way of knowing he was being manipulated. His actions are what makes him a hero.
His actions prove he was a dumb cunt.
A useful idiot.
I feel very sorry for him, but he ran the risk.

Bro, have to defend my country by invading this country half way around the world that would never even come close to invading my country, bro.

His actions prove he was a dumb cunt.
A useful idiot.
I feel very sorry for him, but he ran the risk.

Bro, have to defend my country by invading this country half way around the world that would never even come close to invading my country, bro.
I've stated my point one thousand times and repeated my point one thousand times. If you want a response, read my previous replies. Literally all you guys are npc's saying the same dumb shit that's easily debunked.

4000 a month on military benefits makes me want to sign up and go brutally injure myself in a couple iraq tours

4000 a month on military benefits makes me want to sign up and go brutally injure myself in a couple iraq tours
You're fucking stupid if you want to look like that to get 2,700 a month. I get 1.5k a month from NEETBux and I look nowhere as bad as him.

You're fucking stupid if you want to look like that to get 2,700 a month. I get 1.5k a month from NEETBux and I look nowhere as bad as him.
I fucking need those NEETBuxx as well

I've stated my point one thousand times and repeated my point one thousand times. If you want a response, read my previous replies. Literally all you guys are npc's saying the same dumb shit that's easily debunked.
All he had to do before joining the military was an Internet search of American wars and realise the U.S is evil.

All he had to do before joining the military was an Internet search of American wars and realise the U.S is evil.
That's vague. You'll find a ton of information supporting both sides of the coin.

I've said this one thousand times and you seem to be ignoring it. He had no way of knowing back then.
Yes this means again he was manipulated into cucking for international big banksters. Like many other usa cucks. I feel pity for them

Yes this means again he was manipulated into cucking for international big banksters. Like many other usa cucks. I feel pity for them
He was manipulated by a terrorist attack on US soil, not international big banksters. Can you provide a source? Everybody blame it on jews without evidence.

what kind of mental disease that is? Trained to be a mindless drone, killing other people, then get half of your brain blasted off, return back home only to get this. Job well done on this "hero".
He was trained to be a Marine. All military personnel by your definition are "mindless drones" regardless of nation.

He was manipulated by a terrorist attack on US soil, not international big banksters. Can you provide a source? Everybody blame it on jews without evidence.
As i expected you are a tradcuck who believes arabs did 9/11 JFL JFL

He was trained to be a Marine. All military personnel by your definition are "mindless drones" regardless of nation.
Arabsss baaadde our greatest ally only demokracy in whole middle EaSt!!!111

As i expected you are a tradcuck who believes arabs did 9/11 JFL JFL
Arabsss baaadde our greatest ally only demokracy in whole middle EaSt!!!111
I'm allowed to disagree with you. What I don't need is disrespect. I try to treat users with dignity on here, but if you can't do the same for me then there's no point for debating. You won't change my mind being a cunt, and I can't change your mind. If you want to mindlessly argue with someone online as you degrade them then go over to reddit.

I'm allowed to disagree with you. What I don't need is disrespect. I try to treat users with dignity on here, but if you can't do the same for me then there's no point for debating. You won't change my mind being a cunt, and I can't change your mind. If you want to mindlessly argue with someone online as you degrade them then go over to reddit.
You were actually the one attacking users in the first place if i remember correctly

Yep. Looks is all that matters. Looks is all that matters. Looks is all that matters.

Foids lie constantly and try to gaslight us that looks don't matter, while all their boyfriends are only 6f+ Chads with conventionally attractive faces and large dicks.

When is the last fucking time you saw a short man with a taller woman in the street??

Yep. Looks is all that matters. Looks is all that matters. Looks is all that matters.

Foids lie constantly and try to gaslight us that looks don't matter, while all their boyfriends are only 6f+ Chads with conventionally attractive faces and large dicks.

When is the last fucking time you saw a short man with a taller woman in the street??
She was already cheating on him overseas even before he came back with the injuries, so I’m assuming even if he wasn’t injured she still would have divorced him but probably later on down the road.

She was already cheating on him overseas even before he came back with the injuries, so I’m assuming even if he wasn’t injured she still would have divorced him but probably later on down the road.
True, however femoids say his looks had nothing to do with it.

Oh yes being manipulated by international kikes takes balls and courage hurrr durrrr
It doesn't even take a single shred of courage anymore with all the modern weapons and technology. Thats why foids, who are cowards by nature, do it now more than ever before.

It doesn't even take a single shred of courage anymore with all the modern weapons and technology. Thats why foids, who are cowards by nature, do it now more than ever before.
Well you are at big risk of being brutalized so it takes some courage but here it was definetly misplaced