Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How femoids treat American hero's versus criminals

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
"looks dont matter bro, it's all about your personality! Looks don't get you far in life." Exhibit A:
Tyler Ziegel versus Jeremy Meeks OC

Women would rather fund a criminal than a man who was willing to risk his life for this country. Keep in mind this was in the early 2000's before people knew the jews controlled everything. Tyler Ziegel saw the twin towers go down, went down to the nearest recruiting office, and chose to be a Marine Infantryman. While I disagree with the war, I have respect for his willingness to do what he thinks is right.

This was before US military benefits are as good as they are now. Back in the early 2000's they weren't anywhere as good as they are now. Tyler ended up getting VA (Veterans Affairs) reduced from 4,000 a month to only 2,700 a month. He wasn't able to work, and that's an income barely survivable.

In a fair soyciety/world Jeremy Meeks would be dead by now.

No one who goes to the Middle East in order to serve kike interests is a hero.

"Contribute to society, you loser!"

Meanwhile this is who they reward

@Simba

No one who goes to the Middle East in order to serve kike interests is a hero.
Did you not read anything I said? It was the early 2000's, one knew the jews controlled everything. The men who enlisted saw the towers go down, and became soldiers, marines, sailors, airmen, because they were pissed we got attacked. You're also completely strawmanning the main point of the post.

A .308 to the back of his head is the only thing Meeks deserves.

Go Lee harvery Oswald On Jermey Meeks His security is probably shit if he even has any lmao

Damn, I knew about Tyler Ziegel but I didn’t know his wife was cheating on him while deployed, why did he go through with marrying her if she cheated?

Damn, I knew about Tyler Ziegel but I didn’t know his wife was cheating on him while deployed, why did he go through with marrying her if she cheated?
I don't know. I won't call him a cuck out of respect. I think once you look like that, you realize you have no chance with any other female. He probably thought she'd stay with him since she knows what kind of person he is. Instead she divorces him based off of his looks. Typical femtard.

I don't know. I won't call him a cuck out of respect. I think once you look like that, you realize you have no chance with any other female. He probably thought she'd stay with him since she knows what kind of person he is. Instead she divorces him based off of his looks. Typical femtard.
Atleast he got a fiance before they got divorced due to his looks, Oh yeah his Spouse is cheating on him before he came back home

Atleast he got a fiance before they got divorced due to his looks, Oh yeah his Spouse is cheating on him before he came back home
I won't judge him for it. He still had hope the relationship could work. Sadly the blackpill wasn't mainstream in the early 2000's. Only if he knew...

Did you not read anything I said? It was the early 2000's, one knew the jews controlled everything. The men who enlisted saw the towers go down, and became soldiers, marines, sailors, airmen, because they were pissed we got attacked. You're also completely strawmanning the main point of the post.
How exactly did people not know kikes controlled everything back then? What has significantly changed since then which made people aware?

It's not a strawman, both things are related to the kike imposed social norms in their quest for world domination.

How exactly did people not know kikes controlled everything back then? What has significantly changed since then which made people aware?

It's not a strawman, both things are related to the kike imposed social norms in their quest for world domination.
The internet wasn't common place, not as much information had been leaked at the time, and a lot of it all was suppressed. He was still in highschool in 2002. You think many people back then knew the shit us incels know now? And it is a strawman because the point of the post is what's in the picture which is women funding hot attractive men but not the men who defend this nation regardless of the wars they get dragged into.

The internet wasn't common place, not as much information had been leaked at the time, and a lot of it all was suppressed. He was still in highschool in 2002. You think many people back then knew the shit us incels know now? And it is a strawman because the point of the post is what's in the picture which is women funding hot attractive men but not the men who defend this nation regardless of the wars they get dragged into.
I am not blaming him directly, as the lack of free will and genetic determinism makes any individual unaccountable for the decisions they make, but being blissfully unaware does not make one a hero.

Chad worship and ostracization of the "war hero" from foids is directly related to kike imposed social norms, such as the fall of the nation state, hypergamy, foid inclusion in wageslaving, hypermaterialism etc.

I am not blaming him directly, as the lack of free will and genetic determinism makes any individual unaccountable for the decisions they make, but being blissfully unaware does not make one a hero.

Chad worship and ostracization of the "war hero" from foids is directly related to kike imposed social norms, such as the fall of the nation state, hypergamy, foid inclusion in wageslaving, hypermaterialism etc.
It's not chad warship. This guy is more disgusting looking (brutal truth) than every user on this site. And yes, he is a hero for enlisting when he could've done nothing after witnessing the twin towers go down while also saving and keeping his brothers and arms alive in Iraq. He didn't have the information available to us today.

Last edited:
Great post, Spook. Yikes, I didn’t know a lot of the things you said in your post. I never did any research on Meeks, but holy shit, he’s much more of a piece of garbage nigger than I thought. I didn’t know that he got so many emails and I didn’t know that he almost killed a child. Meeks should rot away in prison forever. There should also be consequences for the femoids who simped for him in any way.

Tyler’s life was such a tragedy. I guess roping was the only option, being traumatized, cheated on, abandoned, ugly and half blind.

Great post, Spook. Yikes, I didn’t know a lot of the things you said in your post. I never did any research on Meeks, but holy shit, he’s much more of a piece of garbage nigger than I thought. I didn’t know that he got so many emails and I didn’t know that he almost killed a child. Meeks should rot away in prison forever. There should also be consequences for the femoids who simped for him in any way.

Tyler’s life was such a tragedy. I guess roping was the only option, being traumatized, cheated on, abandoned, ugly and half blind.
Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. And yeah, Meeks was a god awful person. People on reddit are already trashing on Ziegel acting like he's worse than Meeks by calling him a murderer just because he was a marine. People don't understand how incredibly strict the Rules of Engagement (ROE) were when the US was in Afganistan and Iraq. Civilian deaths were kept to a minimal by US infantry. However our air power make mistakes but that's not the point. Reddittards are scum over there.

"looks dont matter bro, it's all about your personality! Looks don't get you far in life." Exhibit A:
View attachment 1064448
Women would rather fund a criminal than a man who was willing to risk his life for this country. Keep in mind this was in the early 2000's before people knew the jews controlled everything. Tyler Ziegel saw the twin towers go down, went down to the nearest recruiting office, and chose to be a Marine Infantryman. While I disagree with the war, I have respect for his willingness to do what he thinks is right.

This was before US military benefits are as good as they are now. Back in the early 2000's they weren't anywhere as good as they are now. Tyler ended up getting VA (Veterans Affairs) reduced from 4,000 a month to only 2,700 a month. He wasn't able to work, and that's an income barely survivable.
Then they wonder, why man don't want to enlist in the US millitery.

This is one of the main reason most normal man with decent IQ don't want to join the army.

In ancient times, the millitery was a bridge for man from lower status to raise in their status in society, millitery service was seen as something heroic, and soldiers would get many marriage requsts.

Also society provided the soldiers with benefits, such as high pentions, land and decent monetry payments.

Besides you actually fought for your country and not for a (Glob0list) elite and the j00s who hate you as male.

Just searched Meeks on instagram and the fuckER has 1.5 mil followERs. He also has a family and kids.

American hero?
Hahahaha
He was brainwashed and part of an invading army.

American hero?
Hahahaha
He was brainwashed and part of an invading army.
Not the point. His actions are what make him a hero along with his commitment, not the overall point of the war. US troops didn't understand what would come their way in 2003 due to the lack of information that we have in the present.

Not the point. His actions are what make him a hero along with his commitment, not the overall point of the war. US troops didn't understand what would come their way in 2003 due to the lack of information that we have in the present.

Only idiots join the military after WWII

IDIOTS.

Only idiots join the military after WWII

IDIOTS.
They saw the trade centers get knocked down, they felt the country was under attack so they joined the military. Only idiots can't understand their reaction to it.

They saw the trade centers get knocked down, they felt the country was under attack so they joined the military. Only idiots can't understand their reaction to it.
So Bin Laden was blamed as the culprit and in 2001 the U.S invades Afghanistan. 2003 they invaded Iraq because they had weapons of "mass destruction" that they never used or even had.

Go read more, boi.

So Bin Laden was blamed as the culprit and in 2001 the U.S invades Afghanistan. 2003 they invaded Iraq because they had weapons of "mass destruction" that they never used or even had.

Go read more, boi.
Saddam Hussein threatened US he would use them against them. He admitted to having them, and America took his bluff. Really, the point of this post isn't about the purpose of invading iraq. The point is women would rather date a criminal rather than a guy who serves the country.

Saddam Hussein threatened US he would use them against them. He admitted to having them, and America took his bluff. Really, the point of this post isn't about the purpose of invading iraq. The point is women would rather date a criminal rather than a guy who serves the country.
Would you stay with a Becky who had such bad injuries that she looked like a literal monster? Would you be sooo kind?

Would you stay with a Becky who had such bad injuries that she looked like a literal monster? Would you be sooo kind?
Not the point. The point women make is looks don't matter and instead personality matters when it's farther from the truth.

Not the point. The point women make is looks don't matter and instead personality matters when it's farther from the truth.
Looks matter when being turned into Frankenstein, even the female race would agree to that.

They were bluepilled manipulated cucks then

Imagine being a soldier today your people hate you your foids cuck you
I respect the guys for fighting for their country but nationalism days are gone its a gender and class war

Imagine being a soldier today your people hate you your foids cuck you
I respect the guys for fighting for their country but nationalism days are gone its a gender and class war
Based. It’s us vs 1% of the men and 99% of women

It is a spiritual war, always has been.
Wars (mainly involving the West) are never naturally sprung up, it is ALWAYS the rich who start it, mainly Zionists.
Most people just want to get married, buy a house (interest rates are satanic) and have children, and barbecue on weekends with friends.

View attachment 1064448

Dont be a hero

This guy has more balls than you ever will and you just called him a cuck? Jesus fucking christ I can't the users on this site.
Oh yes being manipulated by international kikes takes balls and courage hurrr durrrr