Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How far can you throw a football?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
An American football, I can throw one 10 yards as I have female hands, I have normal size upper arms but things turn female from the elbow down. I notice that youth size footballs are much more comfortable to handle, I don't follow American football but I have a collection of balls as I think they look nice.

I used to play rugby, the ball is similar and the answer is not far. The amount of injuries I got from it jfl.

I don’t know tbh, never tried throwing one.

not sure, it's been a while since i've thrown one

Around 20ft. This thread reminds me of the time i got mogged in gym class by all the chads when we were all forced to practice throwing a football. Everyone else could throw the ball way farther than me. I still remember the jokes they made about me when i was forced by the gym teacher to take my turn throwing the ball

Can't fucking throw for shit. Tfw twigarms.

Around 20ft. This thread reminds me of the time i got mogged in gym class by all the chads when we were all forced to practice throwing a football. Everyone else could throw the ball way farther than me. I still remember the jokes they made about me when i was forced by the gym teacher to take my turn throwing the ball
I had a very complicated childhood and teenagehood, I was ok at sports but I was an autist which leads to identity issues.

I don't play eggball

I cant throw a football, my hands are too small so I cant hold onto it with one hand

I don’t know

I've never thrown a football before.

Bookmarked, will throw a Football later.

Last time I threw a football was when I was like 12. I was a late bloomer puberty wise and so I was always one of the worst.

don't care don't ask plus it's soccer