Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Your life is worth something. If you are having a difficult time, please know God loves you.

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
20%
I know this world is difficult to live in. I know that it is confusing to see people praise evil as good and good as evil. It hurts to see the inequity of the world.

But you have to keep going, you have to have faith.

God put us on this planet to know and love Him (and thus all his creation) because He loved you before you were.

Regardless of everything you've done in the past,
Regardless of what the world thinks of you for being an "incel",
Regardless of what you think of yourself for being an "incel",

He loves you and wants you to be with Him.

He wants you to turn to Him and call upon Him for help. He chose you, you didn't choose Him. He wants you to trust that He has a plan for you. Please, turn to Him! Please, read His word- faith comes from reading and hearing the Word of God. This world is temporary but God and His goodness is forever.

Please accept His love!

"For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!" - Ezekiel 18:23

Last edited:
God can't be a male because of how much everything is rigged for ugly men to lose and increase male suffering. I refuse to believe it.

God is fucking dead, or don't give a fuck

God was, is, and will be. It is just how He presented Himself to us.

God was, is, and will be.
Oh shit i remember that weird indie shitty game about hunting squirrels:feelshaha:

I hope you all give God a chance, let him change you.

God was, is, and will be. It is just how He presented Himself to us.

God was, is, and will be.
This shit looks like an tumour
EvGComLXEAIpmm5

I know this world is difficult to live in. I know that it is confusing to see people praise evil as good and good as evil. It hurts to see the inequity of the world.

God put us on this planet to know and love Him (and thus all his creation) because He loved you before you were.

He wants you to turn to him and call upon him for help. He chose you, you didn't choose Him. He wants you to trust that He has a plan for you. Please, turn to Him! Please, read His word- faith comes from reading and hearing the Word of God. This world is temporary but God and His goodness is forever.

Please accept His love!

"For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!" - Ezekiel 18:23
I'm try to ascend and raise a family, I really don't like the idea of LDAR. too bad it's going to take years of suffering before I can even reach MTN.

God can't be a male because of how much everything is rigged for ugly men to lose and increase male suffering. I refuse to believe it.
He is, God is a GigaTyrone who sends incels to hell

I get the feeling this guy is trolling us but...
Nah id win ur so ded
STFU YOU CHRISTCUCK NIGGER!!!!

He wants you to turn to Him and call upon Him for help. He chose you, you didn't choose Him. He wants you to trust that He has a plan for you. Please, turn to Him! Please, read His word- faith comes from reading and hearing the Word of God. This world is temporary but God and His goodness is forever.

Please accept His love!

Very lovely scripture from Ezekiel, to that respect I return the quote:

"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."
Romans 12:19 King James Version

DNR, god don't care about my subhuman ass

King James Bible
For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

DNR, god don't care about my subhuman ass
Christcucks cope by thinking incels automatically get a free golden ticket to heaven simply because they dont have sex, well what about all the other rules in the bible you are likely violating

Christcucks cope by thinking incels automatically get a free golden ticket to heaven simply because they dont have sex, well what about all the other rules in the bible you are likely violating
It isn't about being a virgin. It is about being transformed by His grace and begging for salvation. When you long to know Him you will work to be a better man.

Desertnigger hands typed this thread.

Like no offence brocel, but why should I believe in a desert God? Why should I believe in any religion. I have worked all of my life to reach a point of objectivity by systematically abandoning all of my preconceptions. So please make your argument.

remember god made you and decides what happens to you, he's not deserving of any adoration.

Please accept His love!

kys faggot

Sadism and profound stockolm syndrome.

Very lovely scripture from Ezekiel, to that respect I return the quote:

"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."
Romans 12:19 King James Version
if this is the case then why do bad people always win?

I've been so full of hate lately. I used to do much better than this :feelsrope: I try to pray the Liturgy of the Hours and the Angelus but i still do crap and feel like crap :cryfeels:

If God loved me, he wouldn't have let me be born like I am in the first place. God is imaginary.

Im sick and tired of religion copers on this site

Christcuck nonsense

No God for your face, buddy.

God gave humans freedom, and humans are the ones that created this situation.

>God makes me mixed race
>God lets me become a Nazi

Does God just have a really weird sense of humor or something? I have to be the one out of the loop…

Please accept His love!

kys christcuck

Please accept His love!

Reminds me of the episode of Doctor Who where the Catholic scholars committed suicide because they realised that they weren't real. Imagine praying to a non-existent God for thousands of years only to find out that you're an AI construct in a simulation. Heck, imagine if God WAS real, but then would say "Simulants simply cease to exist, heaven is only for real people, your prayers mean nothing to me."

Regardless of what you think of yourself for being an "incel"
I really needed to read this today. Thanks. Say a prayer for me.

I'm try to ascend and raise a family, I really don't like the idea of LDAR. too bad it's going to take years of suffering before I can even reach MTN.
I wish you luck. I’ve given up on that a long time ago and accepted LDAR.