Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How envious are you of good-looking chad/stacy coupples

I am... (scale of envy out of 10)

• very envious (9-10 out of 10)

• envious (6-8)

• only a bit envious (3-5)

• not or insignificantly envious (0-2)

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I'm a 1/10 and naturally very envious of them !!! So much it makes me angry and sad how unfair the world is

(scale of envy in brackets, out of 10)

I WILL NEVER ENVY A CHAD WHO DOESN'T CUT HIS STACY'S CLITORIS SO SHE CAN ENJOY AND HAVE ORGASMS. FEMALE SEXUAL PLEASURE IS CUCKED IN VIDEOGAME.

Everytime i see a couple i want to brutally murder them in minecraft

What? Envious of chad and stacy?
I'm fucking envious of normal fucking people.

I used to be 10/10 envious. Then I grew out of it.

What? Envious of chad and stacy?
I'm fucking envious of normal fucking people.
yes me too !

and I hate them bc strangers stare at me / look at me too long / joke about me / talk about me (young and old).. I hate them for that. Leave me alone, it's not my fault I look so strange !

It makes me want to go ER (in minecraft)

I'm a 1/10 and naturally very envious of them !!! So much it makes me angry and sad how unfair the world is

very

I am not envious, cuase that implies that I am jealus or such.

NO, they are beneath me and I am NOT beneath them!

I do what I want and they are stuck in a trap of bullcrap

yes me too !

and I hate them bc strangers stare at me / look at me too long / joke about me / talk about me (young and old).. I hate them for that. Leave me alone, it's not my fault I look so strange !
People see me as weak pathetic ugly creature. They aren't afraid to talk shit about me 1.5 meters behind my back.

People see me as weak pathetic ugly creature. They aren't afraid to talk shit about me 1.5 meters behind my back.
exactly me ! and I feel sorry for both of us. We're probably better than most normies and everything above that

it's a coincidence! I just logged on to ask a question if anyone else isn't taken seriously by anyone (being lied to, people thinking I'll never make it, people making fun about me without caring about me hearing – I have literally thousands of these stories – and no, I don't have a single IRL friend, I'm 26, haven't had any since I was 12)

I WILL NEVER ENVY A CHAD WHO DOESN'T CUT HIS STACY'S CLITORIS SO SHE CAN ENJOY AND HAVE ORGASMS. FEMALE SEXUAL PLEASURE IS CUCKED IN VIDEOGAME.
JoinedMay 18, 2023Posts1,352

JoinedMay 18, 2023Posts1,352
@moroccancel FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU RETARD HIERARCHY POSTMAXXED IDIOT. YOU HAVE NO POINTS TO MAKE BUT GETTING CUCKED BY VAGINA PLEASURE WORSHIP.

i try to ignore everyone and live my life in peace
i don't have enough mental strenght to be angry and bitter all the time so i try to enter a peace mod where i can just live by myself
ofc all of that shit ends when i see a young couple in the street flirting or something

@moroccancel FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU RETARD HIERARCHY POSTMAXXED IDIOT. YOU HAVE NO POINTS TO MAKE BUT GETTING CUCKED BY VAGINA PLEASURE WORSHIP.
JoinedMay 18, 2023Posts1,379

JoinedMay 18, 2023Posts1,379
@
moroccancel

I hate foids more than I envy chad

@
moroccancel
JoinedMay 18, 2023Posts1,437

JoinedMay 18, 2023Posts1,437
@
moroccancel

@
moroccancel

JoinedMay 18, 2023Posts1,440

JoinedMay 18, 2023Posts1,440

Couples? Never but stacey's yes her face should have been mine

Honestly good looking couples don’t irritate me much because they are looksmatched, they should be together. What bothers me is mismatched couples.

I us

ed to be an 8/10, but probably a 4/10 nowadays. Buddhist coping has reduced my envy significantly

Roasties are status symbols for male egos. But most of these men look unhappy in their relationships. I want to be the Chad that slays on tinder.

Honestly good looking couples don’t irritate me much because they are looksmatched, they should be together. What bothers me is mismatched couples.
Interesting, and I totally get what you mean. But personally, I'm envious bc of the unfairness... mismatched couples I'm neutral on them.

As for good looking couples you're right, they "should be together." But... I hate the chad for having what I will never, ever be able to have. Not with my 26 years of being a KHHV, short and really strange looking