Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does it feel that women support that disabled retards get sexual satisfaction, but not whole, normal people like you?

DerPreuße

DerPreuße

World War I was the catalyst of the moral Dark Age
-

I tried to find a story where a mom masturbates her autistic, disabled son, but couldn't find it, but that's a thing as well.
Disabled Retards aren't seen as people, but as like pets in need or something. Not full persons with autonomy. So normies have no problem to support them getting masturbated and having their spastic face contort with autistic emotions.
But not you.

I'm not normal though.

I need to retardmaxx, can I get support of cute lolis then?

Just be a retarded theory. Wait, i already am.

I don't need help fapping though.

Idc tbh. I don't envy disabled, their existence sucks maybe even harder than ours.
And don't believe many of them actually beneft this stupid "charity sex", this is just another virtue signaling by attention whores.
If I was proposed some charity sex' I would accept though, that's how pathetic almost 30 years of existence in inceldom made me... it never started.

To be honest, whether I'm a disabled retard or not is up to debate.

Idc tbh. I don't envy disabled, their existence sucks maybe even harder than ours.
And don't believe many of them actually beneft this stupid "charity sex", this is just another virtue signaling by attention whores.
If I was proposed some charity sex' I would accept though, that's how pathetic almost 30 years of existence in inceldom made me... it never started.
It's real. I remember of a story "wrestling" with her autistic son to get him to calm down, whenever he became spastic.
Then it was revealed he has a boner during it and just did that to get his mom to wrestle him.

It's real. I remember of a story "wrestling" with her autistic son to get him to calm down, whenever he became spastic.
Then it was revealed he has a boner during it and just did that to get his mom to wrestle him.

Why don't they just put these people out of their misery

Last edited:
Always said it, it's better to be completely physically disabled than a non-NT autistic ugly male who looks otherwise "normal" to the untrained eye. At least they pretend to give a shit about you.

Last edited: