Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone feel like they are so self-aware that they are not sure how self-aware other people are?

NapoliPizzaPie

NapoliPizzaPie

Banned
-
The blackpill has fucked up the way I view the world - human emotions, relationships, etc. Everytime I see a couple, I can just look at the dynamics of the couple, the social interractions, the emotions on each others' faces, the attractiveness of each couple, and draw a pretty blunt conclusion that at least 8/10 times is incredibly accurate (I've only been wrong a couple of times).

I can tell when women are dating men for status purposes. I can tell when they are sexually attracted to a guy. I can tell when they are settling for a guy they don't actually love, and the guy is inexperienced and thinks that it actually is love. I can tell if they are in a fuckbuddy relationship or a long term beta relationship.

I can tell when women are lying to your face and are being dishonest with you. For example, if I see a woman who is flirty, I can tell if it's from a place of unbridled lust or it's because they seek some ulterior motive (resources, status, etc.)

This level of self-awareness and clarity of social interactions is so precise in my opinion, that I feel like I've lost track of how self-aware other people are.

Back in my bluepilled days, when I lacked total self-awareness, I just thought that other people were just as developed and self-aware as I was, and shared similar viewpoints and ideas to my own.

But now, that idea seems baffling, because it seems impossible that every human being would be blackpilled; society would collapse at that point because most males would drop out of society, and the main things that connect us - bluepilled media, for example - wouldn't exist to connect us.

At the same time, they were probably more experienced and aware of the blackpill / redpill than my bluepilled self just from having sex with women and knowing some sort of process they developed to get laid. They all have to be bluepileld to some extent - right?

Just recently, I saw this video - oh my God.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjvTSQyzzzE

I see an ugly cold bitch talking to an inexperienced ugly doofus, and I can just tell there isn't an authentic relationship at all. The personalities don't click at all. They are similar looksmatch levels, which means she likely settled for him. The fact that he is like an obedient little puppy to her cold bitchiness means he's desparate and the submissive one in the relationship. He has a child-like view of sex and relationships due to how angry he got on the question of her virginity, while her's is way more mature. She is not at all sexually attracted to him. She has the attitude and personality of a "Romana Flowers" and acts as one, she's resentful because she's ugly compared to some more beautiful women, so chances are she has incredibly Liberal viewpoints, is a lot more sexually free, and probably is Bisexual or Lesbian in the context of her lacking sexual interest in total or with this dude. This dude is obviously being cucked because now she has a sucker who is securing financial resources from him while she can fuck freely, and this weak little baby can't do anything about it.

I look at the comments, and like almost all of them draw similar conclusions, some hyperanalyzing body language, leading me to believe that most people who watched this video are redpilled / blackpilled to a level that is almost fully blackpilled. And I'm more baffled at that then the video.

So where do people stand? Is everyone blackpilled except for some naive inexperienced virgin losers, and I just missed the memo, or is it just me projecting my own beliefs onto other people?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Yeah yeah, you're a larper clear as day

"Ngl if I was a chick I wouldn't fuck a dude with a Yoshi avatar posting on an incel site with nothing but rage"

Most normies are blackpilled but they deny it because they want to avoid appearing superficial.

Yeah yeah, you're a larper clear as day

"Ngl if I was a chick I wouldn't fuck a dude with a Yoshi avatar posting on an incel site with nothing but rage"
I'm not. I've been rated a 4/10 consistently by people on Omegle, online, and in person. The only time I kissed a girl was when the class slut in high school lost a truth or dare scenario, and she really didn't want to do it. Probably got AIDs from that, but I don't even know where to go to check for STDs

Once you see the pattern its hard not to see it. Most people are redpillers, they believe that women want the best but they believe you can achieve anything with hard work and they consider betabuxxing an achievement.

I'm not. I've been rated a 4/10 consistently by people on Omegle, online, and in person. The only time I kissed a girl was when the class slut in high school lost a truth or dare scenario, and she really didn't want to do it. Probably got AIDs from that, but I don't even know where to go to check for STDs
Ok bro I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. That quote was quite suspect though. A girl would not fuck yoshicel because of his looks not because he's a autistic retard. If he was chad, it'd be another story.

The only time I kissed a girl was when the class slut in high school lost a truth or dare scenario, and she really didn't want to do it. Probably got AIDs from that, but I don't even know where to go to check for STDs
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Ok bro I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. That quote was quite suspect though. A girl would not fuck yoshicel because of his looks not because he's a autistic retard. If he was chad, it'd be another story.
I was being a dick because I dislike that AVI immensely and was sick of seeing 6 yoshi posts with him ranting insane shit like "rape should be legal"

Last edited:
I was being a dick because I dislike that AVI immensely and was sick of seeing 6 yoshi posts with him ranting insane shit like

Mario Party DS sucked, and Mario 64 DS is overrated (although Nintendo needs to HD remake the DS version badly)
Oh yeah I can understand. The shitposting spammers can be annoying (and potentially trolls)

They are Close but still.in the PUA Trap , Not unterstanding hypergamy to the fullest and think They have to fix themselfs

Let the man use whatever avatar he wants... WTF man

As for whatever trash talked you posted OP, if u are that good why don't you have any gfs

Last edited:
they will soon know

But now, that idea seems baffling, because it seems impossible that every human being would be blackpilled; society would collapse at that point because most males would drop out of society, and the main things that connect us - bluepilled media, for example - wouldn't exist to connect us.
It'd feel good to see it happen during my lifetime ngl, but it seems very unlikely with simp culture and most men content with being docile low T betas.
The video was painful, you can almost sense she's already cheating on the guy and lying about her partner count. Already talking about "open relationships"? Huge red flag JFL.

Last edited:
The blackpill has fucked up the way I view the world - human emotions, relationships, etc. Everytime I see a couple, I can just look at the dynamics of the couple, the social interractions, the emotions on each others' faces, the attractiveness of each couple, and draw a pretty blunt conclusion that at least 8/10 times is incredibly accurate (I've only been wrong a couple of times).

I can tell when women are dating men for status purposes. I can tell when they are sexually attracted to a guy. I can tell when they are settling for a guy they don't actually love, and the guy is inexperienced and thinks that it actually is love. I can tell if they are in a fuckbuddy relationship or a long term beta relationship.

I can tell when women are lying to your face and are being dishonest with you. For example, if I see a woman who is flirty, I can tell if it's from a place of unbridled lust or it's because they seek some ulterior motive (resources, status, etc.)

This level of self-awareness and clarity of social interactions is so precise in my opinion, that I feel like I've lost track of how self-aware other people are.

Back in my bluepilled days, when I lacked total self-awareness, I just thought that other people were just as developed and self-aware as I was, and shared similar viewpoints and ideas to my own.

At the same time, they were probably more experienced and aware of the blackpill / redpill than my bluepilled self just from having sex with women and knowing some sort of process they developed to get laid. They all have to be bluepileld to some extent - right?

Just recently, I saw this video - oh my God.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjvTSQyzzzE

I see an ugly cold bitch talking to an inexperienced ugly doofus, and I can just tell there isn't an authentic relationship at all. The personalities don't click at all. They are similar looksmatch levels, which means she likely settled for him. The fact that he is like an obedient little puppy to her cold bitchiness means he's desparate and the submissive one in the relationship. He has a child-like view of sex and relationships due to how angry he got on the question of her virginity, while her's is way more mature. She is not at all sexually attracted to him. She has the attitude and personality of a "Romana Flowers" and acts as one, she's resentful because she's ugly compared to some more beautiful women, so chances are she has incredibly Liberal viewpoints, is a lot more sexually free, and probably is Bisexual or Lesbian in the context of her lacking sexual interest in total or with this dude. This dude is obviously being cucked because now she has a sucker who is securing financial resources from him while she can fuck freely, and this weak little baby can't do anything about it.

I look at the comments, and like almost all of them draw similar conclusions, some hyperanalyzing body language, leading me to believe that most people who watched this video are redpilled / blackpilled to a level that is almost fully blackpilled. And I'm more baffled at that then the video.

So where do people stand? Is everyone blackpilled except for some naive inexperienced virgin losers, and I just missed the memo, or is it just me projecting my own beliefs onto other people?

Thoughts?

No, most people aren't blackpilled, except women. This is done by design. Society would collapse if MOST men were black pilled.

Women are simply born being blackpilled. It is like their superpower. 8 year old foids are often as mature as 16 year old dudes already. Men have to be blackpilled by bitter experience.

I was being a dick because I dislike that AVI immensely and was sick of seeing 6 yoshi posts with him ranting insane shit like "rape should be legal"
:soy:

Man, no wonder you’re banned.