Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you think the essentially inevitable ethnic takeover will affect inceldom rates?

MidnightJewCew

MidnightJewCew

Standard Issue Manlet
-
At this point if you look at statistics for white percentage of population & white birthrates compared to Ethnic birthrates & migration, it's pretty much undeniable that Whites will no longer form a majority in places like the U.S, U.K, Australia & Western Europe. How do you think this will affect inceldom rates, will Whitecels become exctinct or will less White coverage in the media lower there SMV?

Share your opinions on how you think it'll affect both Whites & Ethnics.

Whites will become demigods in terms of SMV. Ethnics will eat even more shit than before.

Whites will become demigods in terms of SMV. Ethnics will eat even more shit than before.

I feel like less White exposure in the Media could balance things out do.

It'll have about as much effect as the rudiments of common sense had in the creation of this idiotic thread.

There will be more and more incels. Hypergamy is rising. Sub6 rule of today is Sub8 rule of tomorrow.
Chads of every race will fuck and sub8 ethnics and sub6 whites will be Incels.

I feel like less White exposure in the Media could balance things out do.
Your mind on leftist rhetoric.

Whites are desirable because they are genetically superior on average. More robust skulls, taller height, easily fetishizable phenotype if redhead/blond, blue eyes, larger penises... the list goes on.

Lust cannot be compromised or negotiated. Only true love is love of someone's genetics or even just their phenotype.

Even if media mattered, so what?

Bollywood exists. That doesn't make Indian women prefer Dravidian curries, they still lust after the Aryan Brahmin.

Michael B. Jordan is creating a patronage program for African American directors and actors. Do you think slim white women are going to throw themselves at the arms of a blackcel just because of the new movies?

Unless white race becomes extinct, white people will have more SMV and ethnics will still suffer from racepill. Like South Africa that only has 7.9% white people in its population yet they're still the ideal beauty standard there

Depends whether migration is male biased or not

It is only a matter of time until ethnic and migrant supremacy groups like blm and antifa start a purge on white men when our numbers dwindle and soy levels rise, then I think a more primitive and tribal culture will take over with blacks running things amuck like they do with blm.
It will be Tyrone only in the future as even blm don't care about blackcels or sandcels etc

5'8 isn't much better tbh

5'8 is over tier in the West but I'm planning to run the JBW game like ItsOVER did & fuck Vietnamese & Thai women. I prefer Northeast Asians but Northeast Asia isn't for poorcels like me.

More inceldom, more rape.