Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you think normgroids would react to Wilkes McDermid?

Nincel

Nincel

Banned
-
I have always pondered what would happen if people were to spread guerilla-style posters saying “His name was Wilkes McDermid” all over cities like the “it’s okay to be huwhite” posters from a few years back. While it’s fun to imagine a universe where normies would look him up and become blackpilled, they would be too low-IQ to understand and say “he shudda got more game broh” before watching the next sportsball game. Normgroids gonna normgroid :feelsYall:

Could any of you imagine a scenario where this somehow works? :waitwhat:

He is a bit of a personal hero to me.

His whole style, the good grace that he acted with... he was was a well liked good dude in the community, he didn't just LDAR and reee for attention like a child, and he didn't cry like a little bitch. He just recognized the truth, and acted on it.

But you saw how the public reacted, including many foids he existed in the friend zone with. Just shock and then embarrassment. We don't like thinking about that. We won't talk about that.

And that was people who personally knew him and actually missed him. Normies won't give half a shit. Ignore and move on.

I would love it if he became the "face" of inceldom. He is an incredibly positive and inspirational man. But it won't happen. Normies have the luxury of not having to deal with hard shit. So of course they are not going to force themselves to confront stuff they can simply avoid.

He is a bit of a personal hero to me.

His whole style, the good grace that he acted with... he was was a well liked good dude in the community, he didn't just LDAR and reee for attention like a child, and he didn't cry like a little bitch. He just recognized the truth, and acted on it.

But you saw how the public reacted, including many foids he existed in the friend zone with. Just shock and then embarrassment. We don't like thinking about that. We won't talk about that.

And that was people who personally knew him and actually missed him. Normies won't give half a shit. Ignore and move on.

I would love it if he became the "face" of inceldom. He is an incredibly positive and inspirational man. But it won't happen. Normies have the luxury of not having to deal with hard shit. So of course they are not going to force themselves to confront stuff they can simply avoid.
I agree it would be great but not gonna happen. He seemed closer to the average incel(especially the ones I knew in real life) than the “big 2”(Elliot/Alec). I had read it right after he roped. I was too deep into redpill copes at the time to accept it, but deep down inside felt he was on to something. This was after the brutality of both ER and Meekspill in a year where I also got rejected like a pinball trying to get in the hole. If I tried to deny it back then, there is no way mainstream-drinking low IQ normies would accept or even begin to understand it.