Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If Aliens Decided To Wipe Out Humanity, How Do You Think They Would Do It?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Hypothetically, if an Alien force did try and exterminate all life on this planet, how do you think they would go about it?

Obviously, if they can travel the stars they are significantly more advanced than we are. Anywhere from a good amount of centuries to millions of years.

Therefore, it would not be like in movies or vidya in which they send ships into our atmosphere or boots on the ground to fight us. If anything, this would be the cleanup crew to deal with the few survivors, if any.

Likely they would wipe us out from orbit. I could imagine them possibly using some sort of energy weaponry, likely beyond our understanding. Most likely they would start off with larger cities and areas and work their way down to the more sparse areas.

I could see them also trying to maybe release some sort of bioweapon on us. Either some bio engineered virus that will kill us off, or one that will make us lose our shit and just start killing one another impulsively.

Regardless, humanity would be fucked.

Niggers

World full of niggers = planet of the apes. Humanity therefore will cease to exist.

You could literally just use more advanced nuclear weapons of a larger magnitude and greater spread to basically decimate all of humanity to nothing, not even allowing a chance to rebuild; even those hiding out in rural Montana would eventually be picked up just by the sheer radiation, and you wouldn't need some expensive sci-fi type orbital laser as many here might say... :feelshehe:

However, there's also the fact that an actual spacefaring race would have a technologically advanced capability we cannot even think of; perhaps they'd have a laser of such ability to simply raze all life easily, it being quite cheaply and quickly. :dafuckfeels:

You could literally just use more advanced nuclear weapons of a larger magnitude and greater spread to basically decimate all of humanity to nothing, not even allowing a chance to rebuild; even those hiding out in rural Montana would eventually be picked up just by the sheer radiation, and you wouldn't need some expensive sci-fi type orbital laser as many here might say... :feelshehe:

However, there's also the fact that an actual spacefaring race would have a technologically advanced capability we cannot even think of; perhaps they'd have a laser of such ability to simply raze all life easily, it being quite cheaply and quickly. :dafuckfeels:
That's what I was referring to more or less -a laser that only targets life- would make sense since they would only come here to exploit resources.

Grey goo scenario.
No idea what that was until I looked it up, sounds plausible but also truly terrifying and brutal.

Bioweapons or from orbit take out most or all major cities. That way they suffer zero to near zero casualties. Former saves infrastructure but not sure how valuable that would be to them as its all likely very primitive.

Hypothetically, if an Alien force did try and exterminate all life on this planet, how do you think they would go about it?

Obviously, if they can travel the stars they are significantly more advanced than we are. Anywhere from a good amount of centuries to millions of years.

Therefore, it would not be like in movies or vidya in which they send ships into our atmosphere or boots on the ground to fight us. If anything, this would be the cleanup crew to deal with the few survivors, if any.

Likely they would wipe us out from orbit. I could imagine them possibly using some sort of energy weaponry, likely beyond our understanding. Most likely they would start off with larger cities and areas and work their way down to the more sparse areas.

I could see them also trying to maybe release some sort of bioweapon on us. Either some bio engineered virus that will kill us off, or one that will make us lose our shit and just start killing one another impulsively.

1.extract all of earth resource and leave us to rot in it

2.blow it up

3.enslave human or make them pets

4.human meat farm

5.genocide

6.labrats

Depends on their purpose is.

If all they wanted to do was blow up the Earth, perhaps they could use some sort of advanced energy weapon from orbit. If they wanted to kill us and only us, they could use a bioweapon that could be engineered to spread very fast and guarantee death.

I’d imagine they would just de orbit an asteroid massive enough that we couldn’t change its direction in time. They wouldn’t even have to reveal themselves in that scenario.

1.extract all of earth resource and leave us to rot in it

2.blow it up

3.enslave human or make them pets

4.human meat farm

5.genocide

6.labrats
No reason for slaves, they likely are so advanced they will have no need for us. I could see them using a few survivors as lab rats.

I’d imagine they would just de orbit an asteroid massive enough that we couldn’t change its direction in time. They wouldn’t even have to reveal themselves in that scenario.
Good take, but I think it would make sense for them to use a means which they would deem as more efficient, such as using one of their own weapons directly.

Bioweapons or from orbit take out most or all major cities. That way they suffer zero to near zero casualties. Former saves infrastructure but not sure how valuable that would be to them as its all likely very primitive.
Unless they could find a way to extract some of the materials they would need(not sure which) from the infrastructure I would see no reason why they would care, but I mean using a weapon from orbit could damage the planet as a whole which would inhibit them from accessing resources.

But who's to say, they could have a laser or something that only targets and kills living beings. Kinda scary to think that their tech is so advance we could not understand it in anyway.

The problem with humans is that we think of aliens from a human technological point of view. It is the mainstream human way of viewing aliens.

Maybe were different and evolved differently from than the rest of aliens and that most aliens don't use technology at all.

A better way to look at aliens is to look at them from a consciousness point of view. Which would be the far more objective way of viewing them imo. And if this is the case, they are probably already here with us influencing our thoughts, emotions, and evolution.

They most likely don't actually physically travel at the speed of light to get to places. Rather, they teleport their consciousness across the universe instantaneously and find bodies or conduits to stay in to evolve or just move about.

The problem with humanity is that we've just totally dismissed consciousness, ESP, and the supernatural as of recently because of the success of science.

If we were to ever contact aliens, it'll be from those three realms that I just mentioned rather than through technology, space travel, and science. Which folks like Steven Greer have been saying this whole time.

In fact, IF there were ever a true conspiracy, it would be from what I just mentioned. The elites of humanity probably don't want the masses of people to freak out in discovering that aliens are already here communicating with us and even control us through ESP/consciousness means. And that the elites of humanity purposely sway people away from this truth and lie to people about how important science is and how important saving the environment is.

Last edited:
The problem with humans is that we think of aliens from a human technological point of view. It is the mainstream human way of viewing aliens.

Maybe were different and evolved differently from than the rest of aliens and that most aliens don't use technology at all.

A better way to look at aliens is to look at them from a consciousness point of view. Which would be the far more objective way of viewing them imo. And if this is the case, they are probably already here with us influencing our thoughts, emotions, and evolution.

They most likely don't actually physically travel at the speed of light to get to places. Rather, they teleport their consciousness across the universe instantaneously and find bodies or conduits to stay in to evolve or just move about.

The problem with humanity is that we've just totally dismissed consciousness, ESP, and the supernatural as of recently because of the success of science.

If we were to ever contact aliens, it'll be from those three realms that I just mentioned rather than through technology, space travel, and science. Which folks like Steven Greer have been saying this whole time.
Interesting take and will take a look at this. I imagine they could possess and take over people who are in influential positions. Politicians, CEOS, etc.

Interesting take and will take a look at this. I imagine they could possess and take over people who are in influential positions. Politicians, CEOS, etc.
Or the aliens could just be taking over the bodies of average joes. But some people can detect these aliens that take control of people and sense that these individuals are "weird". And a synonym of weird of course, is supernatural. Which implies some variety of psychic powers. And psychic powers, really, is just a higher level mastery of consciousness which we still don't understand.

with a life extinguisher

No reason for slaves, they likely are so advanced they will have no need for us. I could see them using a few survivors as lab rats.
Good point maybe pets like goldfish

It depends if the aliens want earth because of its atmosphere / biome, or just some rare minerals deep underground that we don't know about or appreciate.

If they want to live here in our biosphere, they will probably wipe us out carefully and tactically with germ warfare or a plague of killer nanobots (which are possibly the same thing?)

If they only want to extract shit from deep underground, they will probably just nuke everything from orbit.

Stephen Hawking said we should fear aliens, and we should 100% not be trying to contact them or drawing attention to ourselves. His evidence is, look at how we behave... every time humans have colonized New land masses, we treated the indigenous people like vermin, enslaved and exterminated them. And we are all supposedly the same species! Why would aliens treat us any better than roaches?

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/R_NAoNd4YyY

View: https://youtu.be/ibwQU4fM90E