Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Non-native speakers of .is, do you think you’d be a whole lot less miserable if you didn’t know how to speak English?

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
There is a significant number of non-native blackpillers where I live, many of whom, like myself, speak English fluently and are sort of semi-bilingual due to heavy exposure to all things western related, especially through media (e.g., games, movies, etc.) from an early age. And so I pondered, wouldn’t we be much more ignorant of our surroundings had it not been for us speaking a foreign language within which the majority of matriarchal societies in service of women are established? Think about it. Where did you even discover the blackpill? What helped you become self-aware and come to recognize and discern hypergamy, polygamy and promiscuity? Granted, it had SOMETHING to do with the language and you being familiar with it.

I think it ultimately just boils down to influence. Influence is probably the most accurate and succinct way to describe it all in one word. The west has the biggest influence and those of us who speak their language are most susceptible. There’s a reason so many countries try to minimize its linguistic dominance. Where I’m from, almost every culturally globalized degenerate whore is able to speak English at an advanced level, and in contrast to that, very few denying incels and chaste people in general speak English regardless of their gender or political identity.

I think when you’re able to speak the language, a part of your brain kind of clicks and you’re then able to sort of draw the parallels and resemblance from there moving forward. It’s the same with how no matter how hard you try, you can’t blackpill the incels who CAN’T speak it. They just can’t fathom it. They can’t see it. You have to discover it on yourself.

What do you guys think of all of this? Am I onto something? :feelssus:

I honestly feel like deep down in my soul I would be a lot more clueless, ignorant and consequently happy and blissful if 50% of my daily life didn’t revolve around this shitty language and I weren’t able to speak it at all.

There would still be BP forums regardless + if anything less access to copes would make me even more miserable

Nah. It will still be the same. The blackpill is universal

Dunno, I learnt english all by myself

I also see no timeline of me not speaking English. Since I like reading books and philosophy

I noticed blackpill from real life experience.

No it won't be better. Has nothing to do with the language or culture. Blackpill is like the law of the nature.

No, looks break language barrier
You might roll your eyes, but English is a much more “progressive” language than ours. Without it, the idea of feminism wouldn’t exist. Connect the dots, and “incels” wouldn’t have been determined either. The idea of “incel” is unironically IN your head. It doesn’t exist outside of English (which is again, thanks to it being in favor of women and their sovereignty), so identifying yourself as one is also derivative of the same shenanigans.

Go search “incel” in our Twitter and lo and behold: all westernized to their core. You won’t find a SINGLE non-English speaking foid making fun of you (in the traditionally western way anyway, they still hate ugly men).

Of course looks are paramount and universal but becoming AWARE of that requires a more abstract friendly language to approach it from. I’ve seen too many fugly mofos who are completely oblivious to everything and can’t muster a word in English to feel like this theory of mine isn’t that far-fetched.

There are equalivent concepts in my own language

You might roll your eyes, but English is a much more “progressive” language than ours. Without it, the idea of feminism wouldn’t exist.
Overgeneralization, maybe for non-European languages lol

There is a significant number of non-native blackpillers where I live, many of whom, like myself, speak English fluently and are sort of semi-bilingual due to heavy exposure to all things western related, especially through media (e.g., games, movies, etc.) from an early age. And so I pondered, wouldn’t we be much more ignorant of our surroundings had it not been for us speaking a foreign language within which the majority of matriarchal societies in service of women are established? Think about it. Where did you even discover the blackpill? What helped you become self-aware and come to recognize and discern hypergamy, polygamy and promiscuity? Granted, it had SOMETHING to do with the language and you being familiar with it.

I think it ultimately just boils down to influence. Influence is probably the most accurate and succinct way to describe it all in one word. The west has the biggest influence and those of us who speak their language are most susceptible. There’s a reason so many countries try to minimize its linguistic dominance. Where I’m from, almost every culturally globalized degenerate whore is able to speak English at an advanced level, and in contrast to that, very few denying incels and chaste people in general speak English regardless of their gender or political identity.

I think when you’re able to speak the language, a part of your brain kind of clicks and you’re then able to sort of draw the parallels and resemblance from there moving forward. It’s the same with how no matter how hard you try, you can’t blackpill the incels who CAN’T speak it. They just can’t fathom it. They can’t see it. You have to discover it on yourself.

What do you guys think of all of this? Am I onto something? :feelssus:

I honestly feel like deep down in my soul I would be a lot more clueless, ignorant and consequently happy and blissful if 50% of my daily life didn’t revolve around this shitty language and I weren’t able to speak it at all.
I would still be blackpilled, without understanding that label. I'd have nothing to rely on, I wouldn't understand the pandemic of inceldom. I'd have built-up rage, I would be mad at women and not biology.

There are equalivent concepts in my own language
Yes I was actually so shocked(lol) when i came here first - Every brocels here were literally talking about the exactly same shit with Korean local kimchicels

First, I think there is a difference between speaking English and being influenced by the US. Many US media are translated to (in my case) German, so we are exposed to the values etc. even if we weren't able to speak English.

Also, the culture in my country isn't tooo different from the mainly English speaking world, so I don't think there would have been a big difference.

If you’re a currycel then having an indian accent definitely doesn’t help

I don't think so.

No English for your face

Languagemaxxing is the only thing I have

I would still be in the same situation, only without copes