Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you stop being horny (without castration or going back to antipsychotics)?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Title. I can't stop thinking about african Big asses or petite asian girls :dafuckfeels: :feelscry:

Perform a Breaking Dick Incident.

Curate a heavenly collection - take as long as you need (it took me 3 years with JAV). No longer jerk off to random shit you find on the internet - your penis and brain deserve better.
You mean JAV solo or japanese girls having sex with dicklets? Such a stupid question coming from me :feelsPop::feelsjuice:

gimme my... a little something-something

Attachments

• IMG_20210428_074509.jpg
    IMG_20210428_074509.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2
Chemicals, aka antipsychotic treatment. I couldn't even get horny from female pics back when I was on Risperidone.
I haven’t been horny since 2018. Plus there’s a difference between being horny and looking at a pic and getting an erection.

Nut as much as possible. I'm talking ten to twenty times a day. You won't feel a god damn thing.