Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how do you score out of 50 on this adult autism questionaire?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

40 out of 50

I scored in the middle of the highest-risk category =/
Apparently psychiatrists don't diagnose this as frequently as psychologists do, so that might explain why I haven't been ranked on the spectrum officially since public healthcare doesn't cover psychology only psychiatry.

Just made it to average risk with 23

You scored a total of 30

I wasn't trying to score 50. I did it normally.

40. No surprises there

I scored zero because I’m the most neurotypical member of the forum

Some of the questions are a little stupid.
Party or library? How about neither
Theater or museum? Again how about neither

Some of the questions are a little stupid.
Party or library? How about neither
Those questions aren't stupid. It's an "if you had to choose" situation.
Even if you wouldn't opt for either, which you think is the lesser evil says something of your predilections.

You scored a total of 38

it's over

Those questions aren't stupid. It's an "if you had to choose" situation.
Even if you wouldn't opt for either, which you think is the lesser evil says something of your predilections.
got a 32.
Still think the questions dumb.

NTmoggs the hell out of me. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

If you wouldn't want to go to a museum, you're fucked in the head. Museums are great, especially if you're high.

Last edited:
I don't need to take this since my whole life has been an autism test.

View attachment 514760

I scored in the middle of the highest-risk category =/
Apparently psychiatrists don't diagnose this as frequently as psychologists do, so that might explain why I haven't been ranked on the spectrum officially since public healthcare doesn't cover psychology only psychiatry.
I’m diagnosed with living a piece of shit life disorder, they say that’s why I’m sad lol

View attachment 515182

If you wouldn't want to go to a museum, you're fucked in the head. Museums are great, especially if you're high.
Wtf?? Theater is much better than museum, museum is boring shit

You scored a total of 33

If you scored...

Then...

1-20:Low Risk
20-29:Average Risk
30-50:High Risk

I used to act borderline retarded at times but now I've grown much more self aware. Not that it matters, once you're diagnosed no-one will ever look at you the same way again. The label on it's own basically amounts to social suicide.

View attachment 515182

Most museums are the equivalent of watching paint dry.
Especially art ones don’t get the big deal with some of that crap especially the abstract ones.
The tank museum in Aberdeen now that’s something.

26e32d53-70a6-465d-b508-180f2a03e90c-png.515433
s

Attachments

• 26e32d53-70a6-465d-b508-180f2a03e90c.png
    26e32d53-70a6-465d-b508-180f2a03e90c.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 126
I have a fool of a colleague who basically volunteers their adhd and aspergers (autism) during training. and then tells in appropriate stories of how she loves getting drunk, how she is a single mother, how she left her old job because her and this one girl were both sleeping with this married dude. Other than thinking “you are a filthy whore” my next though was if this was how I myself acted before becoming a self aware autist and developing my mentality then I understand why people hated me.
Unfortunately, foids don't even need to be self aware. It's always the male autists who get bullied and ridiculed while the female ones are treated like everybody else regardless of their behavior. This social skills of your colleague are (apparently) almost nonexistent, yet that doesn't prevent her from having a ton of relationships. Meanwhile, we try our hardest to fit in and act "normal" and we still get treated like outcasts.

This is why I don't even bother anymore.

I'm living a death sentence with this much shit in my brain. God, why did I have to be so defective? Why? WHY? Why me? I didn't choose this.
Why do I have to live this death sentence? Where will all this take me to?

Twtata

total: 33 on the test

I can't see the agree to disagree lol

introvert = autist
That seems to be what the test is all about.

Especially art ones don’t get the big deal with some of that crap especially the abstract ones.
Oh yeah, I agree with that, art is boring.

When I said that, I had my local science museum in mind.
if this was how I myself acted before becoming a self aware autist and developing my mentality then I understand why people hated me.
That's a difficult perspective to embrace, I struggled with that myself for quite a while.

37 high risk baby :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

35. When I said I was autistic, I wasn't lying.