Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you retaliate against bullies?

• Thread starter GeneticDysfunction
  • Start date
G

GeneticDysfunction

Overlord
I'd really want to know, because it seems as if im holding up a giant banner in neon lights saying "fuck me over plz".
I never fought back against bullies because i always thought they would wreck me because im a scrawny short ectomorph with zero dimorphism, so there is also no intimidation factor. Fuck my life, give me advice guys.

Beat up at least one of them imo.

I'd really want to know, because it seems as if im holding up a giant banner in neon lights saying "fuck me over plz".
I never fought back against bullies because i always thought they would wreck me because im a scrawny short ectomorph with zero dimorphism, so there is also no intimidation factor. Fuck my life, give me advice guys.

There are a few options

-go to the gym get buff and then beat them
-annoy them with with pranks and shenanigans
-go full apathy mode (Doesn't work with all bullies but if you stop reacting to them many will tend to lose interest in you)
-kill them

get them in trouble is the most reasonable way

Elbow punch one of them in the face or in the stomach. You also need to be quick and don't let him recover and deal lots of blows in a row.
Bullies have to be severely dealt with. Nobody will mess with us anymore and as a last resort go ER.

There are a variety of ways to completely annihilate someone without too much effort on your part
1) Elbow to the temple-No one ever expects this. If you do it fast enough, he'll get knocked out, but you also might kill him with this method, so use it sparingly.
2) You can headbutt him in the face, if you do it on the nose he will literally just stop right on the spot. His nose will likely be broken and he will have zero morale to continue.

Those are only two ways but if you look it up online you can find a lot more. If you REALLY want to fuck someone up, go buy some plastic knuckles, they pass through metal detectors and are very easy to conceal. You can also put a lock in a sock, but you don't want to kill the fucker

Hmm. Without his crew with him, pussies love to gang up.
You need to.charge forward at one just. Like literally just charge at him and fuck him up yell your battle cry and do it. And do this as long as they attack you. Show them your battle spirit.

You need to.charge forward at one just. Like literally just charge at him and fuck him up yell your battle cry and do it. And do this as long as they attack you. Show them your battle spirit.
welcome back
and as for OP, stop being a fucking pussy little bitch. as long as you punch them, you may get jumped but they will eave you alone.

Become an hERo

All the fucking answers are golden.

Ill go with maiming them, i want them to live and fear me.

Death is too merciful.

Never mind.

gymcel, use weapons, or both. Catch them when they're alone and least expecting it. Learn their routine, find their address, etc. Conceal your identity somehow - masks work well.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees. Fight him.

Insane levels of cope ITT.

99% of these tricks are not going to work. This is the same level as PUA cope.

Beat the living shit out of them.

The problem with bullies is how they view you that's why they think they can bully you, that even if you gymcel or etc their egoistic views as hard as steel of you won't probably change to RESPECT, good ol physical beating them might work but that's if you meet them like everyday

What about social media bullies? Faux HS or uni fb friends that make fun of your posts or pictures are relatively worse. You can just unfriend and block them but they still have this view of you like what I said above.

Only one way.

Giphy 3

Punch them in the balls, throat, dick, liver or just bite. Don't be a bitch.

By not going outside