Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Female Midget vs Male Midget SMV

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
Why? That's good because we get less tallfags in the world.

RIP to his future son, though.

Gigalifefuel how the 6'2 girl said the last person she dated was 5'9. :3

Fuck these tallfags for humiliating him on the show. I hope they have painful deaths.
Because his son will be posting on here

Also yeah its lifefuel, so its true that tall girls are less heightist than short girls

If midgets demand 6'1" now, then average women want 6'8" (2 meters)

Her hubby is a pedophile who found a loophole to fuck a kid looking female.

But ofc because hes tall it doesnt matter, it is cute now.

Whats always shocking about these is that the boyfriend is 6'1

Like even these disabled foids can get HTN, chadlite and chad.

Like its not some stock standard maybe 5'8 average guy, its some sort of chadlite.

Meanwhile her male counterparts get to live and die as virgins, not even a low tier becky, and they can't even go after their midgetheightmatch, as their heightmatch is getting fucked by chad.

I would rather rope than marry a dwarf

Fucking over for shortcels

They'll happily birth baby sons when the first thing they should do when they find out it's a boy is running to the abortion clinic.
I think all women should do the following when they have kids:

1. Visit: https://www.calculator.net/height-calculator.html and calculate potential height range of their son
2. Figure out what their son's phenotype will look like. In most cases it's easy since most couples are intra-racial.
3. Using #1 and #2 ask themselves the question: "would I ever consider such a man romantically viable?"

These 3 steps will prevent many incels. Your average 5ft Asian woman procreating with a 6'2 white guy would average out to 5'9 hapa man (Asian looking, similar to ER). The Asian woman can then look at this and go "nah, no way would I consider a 5'9 hapa guy" and choose an abortion. Inceldom prevented.

Last edited:
3,7 married to 6.1, that's straight up pedophilia lol