Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you rank races in terms of smv

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
I think in order it does White,black,rice,latino,curry thats how I think it is in the west at least how do you guys think the races rank

No replypill I guess

The best Ranking tool is Tinder

Tinder experiments prove that White is good, rice and curry is the worst

Race is cope,it is all about your face and height

Race matters too tho
Maybe it does to women yet for me whatever your race is, if you are fit you are fuckable. Some chicks who have say a big forehead are still so hot.

It’s wrong actually. Purely on smv it’s white, Latino, American Indian/Alaska native, native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, black, Asian.

I think in order it does White,black,rice,latino,curry thats how I think it is in the west at least how do you guys think the races rank

delusional for putting rice so high :feelskek::feelskek:
its the following order

white > black = spics > sand niggers > curry = rice > abos

From Highest to lowest:

1:White
2:Black
3:Arab
4:Jewish
5:Mestizo
6:Indian (South Asian)
7:Asian

This list seems accurate.

It’s wrong actually. Purely on smv it’s white, Latino, American Indian/Alaska native, native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, black, Asian.
I dont know where you live but black guys are more sexually sought out in america than american indians and latinos

delusional for putting rice so high :feelskek::feelskek:
its the following order

white > black = spics > sand niggers > curry = rice > abos
Rice is higher exclusively because in the west alot of females like the rice e-boys or pretty boys

On average

white > black > native american > latino > rice > curry

Race only matters in that it determines how likely you are to have good physical features though. Looks transcend race.

Looks transcend race.
Obviously, but some foids would like one person more than another person exclusively on the basis of race like some foids would prefer a 6 out of 10 thugmaxxed black guy than a 8 out of 10 normal white guy.

Obviously, but some foids would like one person more than another person exclusively on the basis of race like some foids would prefer a 6 out of 10 thugmaxxed black guy than a 8 out of 10 normal white guy.
A foid that prefers a 6/10 nigger over an 8/10 white man is probably 1/1,000,000

Rice at the bottom all they way to the core of the Earth.

Ive seen some very attractive females do this in my school.
Are you sure you're comparing an actual 8/10 white guy to the 6/10 black guy?

For reference, a 10/10 is the perfect male and essentially doesn't exist. A 9/10 would be a top-tier male model like Sean O' Pry while 8/10 would be a mid/low-tier male model.

There's a reason why most of the highest paid male models are stereotypical hunter-eyed caucasians, not niggers.

Calvin klein inc DETAILS september issue cover 081115 ph mark seliger 1

I dont know where you live but black guys are more sexually sought out in america than american indians and latinos
this is based on actual data unless you can find me proof where black people do better than latinos. Not just anecdotes but actual data/studies.

Are you sure you're comparing an actual 8/10 white guy to the 6/10 black guy?

For reference, a 10/10 is the perfect male and essentially doesn't exist. A 9/10 would be a top-tier male model like Sean O' Pry while 8/10 would be a mid/low-tier male model.

There's a reason why most of the highest paid male models are stereotypical hunter-eyed caucasians, not niggers.

View attachment 662720
Its an exaggeration.

You mog us at least some your race can look white passing.
Hardly counts since white-passing curries are always mixed breed with mostly white DNA.

Black>Latino>White>Muslim>East Asian>South Asian
In the west

Lots of subjective replies.

In America and much of the west, based on the hard data from the various dating apps/websites, its very consistently:

1. White men
5. White passing latino men
13. Black men
14. Asian men
14.5 Short dark mestizo men (not in the data but based on my best estimation)
15. Middle eastern men
16. Indian men

The numbers I use emphasize the fact that all men of color, consistently clump at the very bottom and rank far below that of white men and white passing latino men in terms of smv. The data reveals this as well as my observations of living here in SF for several years now. Where foids are educated, independent, and so called liberal yet only date white men.

South Asian, White, Arab, Latino isn't a race but Caucasoid, but it seems like most of the people consider aforementioned groups as race here, so that's how my ranking goes including both men and women:
North and West Europeans> White looking Latinos> Central and Eastern Europeans> Southern Europeans> Arabs, Jews, Turks and Iranians> Afghans, Pakis and North Indians> Central Asians> East Asians> Blacks> South East Asians, Nepalese and NE Indians> Average Indians, Bangaladeshis and Sri Lankans> Australoids.

South Asian, White, Arab, Latino isn't a race but Caucasoid, but it seems like most of the people consider aforementioned groups as race here, so that's how my ranking goes including both men and women:
North and West Europeans> White looking Latinos> Central and Eastern Europeans> Southern Europeans> Arabs, Jews, Turks and Iranians> Afghans, Pakis and North Indians> Central Asians> East Asians> Blacks> South East Asians, Nepalese and NE Indians> Average Indians, Bangaladeshis and Sri Lankans> Australoids.
We are talking about in the west but im not sure where you live because blacks should be ranked much higher.

We are talking about in the west but im not sure where you live because blacks should be ranked much higher.
Average blacks are ugly. Average Whites, Asians, Indians etc look much better than average blacks. Those high SMV blacks are only tyrones.

Average blacks are ugly. Average Whites, Asians, Indians etc look much better than average blacks. Those high SMV blacks are only tyrones.
Honestly maybe the average white peorson but not the average asian and especially not indian.

Honestly maybe the average white peorson but not the average asian and especially not indian.
Cope. Nobody finds negroid features attractive. Indians are Caucasoid. Mongoloids have second best features after caucasoids.

Cope. Nobody finds negroid features attractive. Indians are Caucasoid. Mongoloids have second best features after caucasoids.
Where do you live because again i'm talking about the west specifically.

IMO, based on tinder data, okcupid data, observation of foids' behavior towards certain guys, and general comments, from highest to lowest:

White Nordic type guys
Dark haired whites/Mediterranean whites/White Hispanics
Biracial Blacks
New World Blacks from the US & Caribbean
Polynesians
Old World/African blacks (lower than other blacks because they tend to be shorter and slightly higher inhib)
Arabs
Mestizos
Curries
Northeast Asians (Koreans, Japanese, north Chinese) - if they Kpop max they can climb up a bit
Southeast Asians (Malays, Filipinos, Thais, south Chinese)
Full-blood indigenous central & south americans

1. White
rank the rest however you want

Chads of all races are above incels of all races. It is just that whites are more commonly seen as chads.

IMO, based on tinder data, okcupid data, observation of foids' behavior towards certain guys, and general comments, from highest to lowest:

White Nordic type guys
Dark haired whites/Mediterranean whites/White Hispanics
Biracial Blacks
New World Blacks from the US & Caribbean
Polynesians
Old World/African blacks (lower than other blacks because they tend to be shorter and slightly higher inhib)
Arabs
Mestizos
Curries
Northeast Asians (Koreans, Japanese, north Chinese) - if they Kpop max they can climb up a bit
Southeast Asians (Malays, Filipinos, Thais, south Chinese)
Full-blood indigenous central & south americans
African blacks tend to be taller but besides that I think that it is a fine list

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back