Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you make friends?

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I have no hobbies nor the focus to keep them. I can't play online games through lack of skill, interest and technology. Everyone at work is either old or a degenerate normie.

How do you make friends as an incel in his 20's?

I have no hobbies nor the focus to keep them. I can't play online games through lack of skill, interest and technology. Everyone at work is either old or a degenerate normie.

I LITERALLY DON´T HAVE FRIENDS AND NEVER HAVE ANY THEY ALL HATED AND WANTED ME DEATH SINCE I WAS BORN (IN VIDEO GAME)

I LITERALLY DON´T HAVE FRIENDS AND NEVER HAVE ANY THEY ALL HATED AND WANTED ME DEATH SINCE I WAS BORN (IN VIDEO GAME)
Same

Go talk to fellow sub humans. It helps if you're in the same school/college/work place as them.

I work from home and i face the same problem i have no friends at all and no idea where to meet people i also feel that average males at this age no longer want new men friends they are just chassing foids

thats my secret Cap.
i dont :dab:

Simple, I don’t

If you didn't have a friend group in high school and don't go to college it's pretty much over for shit like that, especially if you are already low status is extremely hard to form connections with anyone.

Most people already hang out with people they knew when they were younger and don't want shit to do with anyone else. Again, depending on your status, it may not be impossible but it's less likely. It's hard even at work, you aren't surrounded all the time with people like you are in school, they are just there to do their job and go home or hand out with their friends outside of the environment.

Fucking sucks, as and ugly autistic man I never even had the opportunity in high school, all the odds were stacked against me ten-thousand fold :kys:

Only time I had friends was in elementary (when looks and social status meant nothing) then In early middle school they all ditched me, making friends is almost as hard as getting a girlfriend nowadays tbh

Last edited:
If you didn't have a friend group in high school and don't go to college it's pretty much over for shit like that, especially if you are already low status is extremely hard to form connections with anyone.

Most people already hang out with people they knew when they were younger and don't want shit to do with anyone else. Again, depending on your status, it may not be impossible but it's less likely. It's hard even at work, you aren't surrounded all the time with people like you are in school, they are just there to do their job and go home or hand out with their friends outside of the environment.

Fucking sucks, as and ugly autistic man I never even had the opportunity in high school, all the odds were stacked against me ten-thousand fold :kys:

Only time I had friends was in elementary (when looks and social status meant nothing) then In early middle school they all ditched me, making friends is almost as hard as getting a girlfriend nowadays tbh
big facts

Dont bother making friends. Its a waste of time. They will take advantage of you as long as they can, then ditch you the moment you become an inconvenience. Only "make friends" if it benefits you, but DO NOT become attached. If they no longer benefit you, do the same as they would do to you. Ditch them.

I havent got a clue

Social interactions. Gossip; knowing about sex, parties... sports...

Back when I was young, I can only talk with people whom I see having similar copes as me such as video games or anime.

Back when I was young, I can only talk with people whom I see having similar copes as me such as video games or anime.
I only had friends on videogames, like Roblox and Xbox Social.

If you have to make a thread about it it's already too late