Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you kiss your mum and sister knowing they have given a bj

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Our mums gave bjs to previous partners

sister gave bjs to retarded chads

Gross when you think about it.

Cheek kiss btw before you retards start thinking incest shit

I don’t kiss either one of them

why the fuck are you kissing ur mom in the first place

i dont kiss either of them

Kissing your female relatives is gay.

I don't.
How do you kiss anyone knowing they've given BJs? Like if you find some blind insane girl who's into you, she'll want to kiss you before she lets you fuck her... and good luck knowing whether she's ever given a BJ or not (hint: she has).

the only way to make me kiss someone is put a gun to my head

I dont kiss my mom.

We don't have that kissing culture here. Any intimacy is reserved for CHAD.

Don't kiss Females bcs are cumdumpster

Why would you even kiss your relatives on the lips? :what:

It's completely fine if my mom gave bj to my dad only in her entire life, same goes with my sister if she does to her husband only. But no, if my mother/sister were a typical western dickriding whore, I would never go within her 10 feet radius. No fucking way. I find whores extremely gross.

I will also be extremely grossed out thinking how my whore mother kissed me while I was a child with her filthy mouth that she used to suck off cum from the dicks of numerous men or rimmed their butt-holes. Imagine a woman is kissing you with lips smeared with stinky diluted cum and shit juice covered with dried shit flakes. Holy motherfucking god, no fucking way.

I despise whores and I am also completely okay if they are burned alive in public.

Last edited:
Its bene years since Ive kissed anyone

my mother had sex only with my father, sometimes she kisses me, it's the only love l receive, and l know it's authentic
my sister is fiancé with her only boyfriend, but l dont speak a lot with her, cause she used to be a Stacylite

at least my father will not give her any money of our inheritage, l will receive all

idk, my sister is good with her tongue

Protip: I don't.

I wouldn't recommend people kiss their mom tbh. Doesn't seem to be a good reason to do it and as someone else said it might be unhygienic.

you dont , cheek kisses i did where i was a cuck , now i dont and refuse

WTF?!
What kind of sick fuck kisses their relatives?

I never kissed my mom, not even as a child as long as i can remember. I had a friend when i was 9 who kissed his mom on the lips. That just seemed so wierd to me and kind of gross.

why the fuck would you kiss your sister???

I never kissed my mom, not even as a child as long as i can remember. I had a friend when i was 9 who kissed his mom on the lips. That just seemed so wierd to me and kind of gross.
Yeah I don't get why people kiss their mom tbh.

You aren't incel if you kiss your mom or sister

Kyllä mulle ainakin äippä anto vielä ala-aste ikäsenä hyvänyön suukon poskelle tai otsalle :D
No jaa nyt kun mietin niin joskus ennen ala-aste ikää tais äiti antaa hyvän yön suukon mutta siihen se jäi.
Kyl se ois aika sairasta nykyään aikuisena pussailla omia sukulaisiaan. Toisaalta mitä minä olen ketään tuomihtemaan

Incest families are wrong.

Nobody kisses family members on the lips

I don’t kiss relatives or anyone else for that matter

last time I kissed my mom was like 15 years ago

wtf is wrong with you?

Just kiss your sister theory?
Nah i'm 19 and my sister's only 6. Would be WAY too awkward to try to kiss her.
1, that shit's sort of like incest
2, pedophilia on my part if i get attracted to her.
So nah fam, i'm good

Just kiss your sister theory?
Nah i'm 19 and my sister's only 6. Would be WAY too awkward to try to kiss her.
1, that shit's sort of like incest
2, pedophilia on my part if i get attracted to her.
So nah fam, i'm good
Are you American? In Brazil it would be perfectly acceptable for you to kiss your little sister.

Are you American? In Brazil it would be perfectly acceptable for you to kiss your little sister.
Indeed i am. And even if i lived in Brazil, i still wouldn't want to gain an addiction to liking to kiss her. I'm incel so i could see how that could easily happen. Age difference is just too much for me. If she was 13 or older then i'd feel much more comfortable getting a smooch or two :feelsokman:

Indeed i am. And even if i lived in Brazil, i still wouldn't want to gain an addiction to liking to kiss her. I'm incel so i could see how that could easily happen. Age difference is just too much for me. If she was 13 or older then i'd feel much more comfortable getting a smooch or two :feelsokman:
I understand. But when she's 13 she'll probably not want to kiss her brother anymore, especially if said brother is an incel.

I don't kiss my mother, and I don't have a sister.

i don't kiss my mom but my mom used to kiss me on the cheek.

I understand. But when she's 13 she'll probably not want to kiss her brother anymore, especially if said brother is an incel.
fuck. Ok maybe like 9 or 10 would work

I don't kiss anyone. Why would I?