Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you kiss your mum and sister knowing they have given a bj

fuck. Ok maybe like 9 or 10 would work
Do it now before it's too late. At least you can get some platonic interaction and human contact with your little sister.

Don't kiss her on the lips though, in the US I'm pretty sure this is a heinous crime punished by 50 years of jail or something.

Do it now before it's too late. At least you can get some platonic interaction and human contact with your little sister.

Don't kiss her on the lips though, in the US I'm pretty sure this is a heinous crime punished by 50 years of jail or something.
I would but the problem lies in the fact that she's only a half sister, and lives with my dad's ex. tfw incels can't even run incest game :incel:

I would but the problem lies in the fact that she's only a half sister, and lives with my dad's ex. tfw incels can't even run incest game :incel:
Don't you see her sometimes at least?

Don't you see her sometimes at least?
not much at all actually. I'd say maybe 1 - 3 times a year max. And since i don't see her enough, trying to initiate any physical interaction (a hug or kiss) would seem extremely out of place, even to a girl her age. I'm more of a stranger than a brother to her :feelsbadman:

not much at all actually. I'd say maybe 1 - 3 times a year max. And since i don't see her enough, trying to initiate any physical interaction (a hug or kiss) would seem extremely out of place, even to a girl her age. I'm more of a stranger than a brother to her :feelsbadman:
:cryfeels:

I don't think I ever kissed my mom. My mom kissed me loads. I also never kissed my sister and the thought disgusts me.

Also why would you worry about kissing your mom if she gave a dude a bj? Who the fuck kisses their mom on their lips?

I'll try something out next time i see her. I'll stay away from kissing because of the obvious reasons it's very risky to do. I'll try some hugging/having her sit next to me maybe. If i tried kissing then there's a large chance she would tell her mom, and then that could end up with me being labelled as an incestual pedo. Farthest i could dream of going is holding her hand or cuddling on the couch (non sexually)

I'll try something out next time i see her. I'll stay away from kissing because of the obvious reasons it's very risky to do. I'll try some hugging/having her sit next to me maybe. If i tried kissing then there's a large chance she would tell her mom, and then that could end up with me being labelled as an incestual pedo. Farthest i could dream of going is holding her hand or cuddling on the couch (non sexually)
Yeah the fact her mom is not your mom certainly makes things more dangerous, even if you goal is just experiencing some healthy affection between relatives. Stay safe, boyo.

My country's culture is weird about this, at least the part of the country I'm from. We don't really kiss our close family members (mom, sister, dad), but we kiss extended family members and family friends. Even men kiss each other.

I don't think I ever kissed my mom. My mom kissed me loads. I also never kissed my sister and the thought disgusts me.

Also why would you worry about kissing your mom if she gave a dude a bj? Who the fuck kisses their mom on their lips?

i dont know

my mom was always an oversharer so i know that she was my dad's first and doesn't do any kind of sodomy

anyway i don't care about this, i care more about how they affected my development during critical periods, not fucking cum kisses, we all literally spawned from a bunch of our dad's sperm anyway

Our mums gave bjs to previous partners

sister gave bjs to retarded chads

Gross when you think about it.

Cheek kiss btw before you retards start thinking incest shit
Because of my behavioural problems I have an hard time hugging and kissing people spontaneously if I'm not drunk. Even if the try I tend to flee away or to involuntarily send them away.
I don't remember the last time I kissed or touched my sister lol

Mom kissing is slightly more understandable than sister kissing. But I wouldn't do either.