Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys cope with the rage?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
It’s becoming increasingly difficult everyday. I’ve started working out rigorously just to try and distract myself from my overwhelming hatred I have for people. Rejection after rejection. Ghost after ghost. There’s no escape. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Eat scrumptious food, Jerk off to Pawgs, don't look at couples, watch horror movies etc to cope:feelsjuice:

Bullet in brain stem.

i judt dont give a fuck at this point

Self isolation, drawn blinds, and alcohol until I shake like a leaf.

I dont feel anger or rage lately. Only sadness and emptiness.

Nut all day and lose your libido:giga::giga:

I cope by watching the world burn.

“Love is a word that is constantly heard,
Hate is a word that is not.
Love, I am told, is more precious that gold.
Love, I have read, is hot.
But hate is the verb that to me is superb,
And love but a drug on the mart.
Any kiddie in school can love like a fool,
But hating, my boy, is an art.”​

--Ogden Nash

any rage I have I just keep inside until it dissipates away. I’m more empty than anything

Cope...Or Rope.

goku-veget.gif

jiren-dragon-ball-super.gif

Having a sorta Jekyll and Hyde personality, the rage tends to come and go and my mind tends to be pretty occupied with my copes. But yeah, it can be tough trying to control the rage at times

It’s becoming increasingly difficult everyday. I’ve started working out rigorously just to try and distract myself from my overwhelming hatred I have for people. Rejection after rejection. Ghost after ghost. There’s no escape. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Hug
I try to distract myself from reality through happiness I experience vicariously through my waifus' love for each other and try to ignore the probability that neither would give me the time of day

When i get very angry i usually punch/break stuff,that's how i broke my monitor ,keyboard and mouse,it was quite expensive to replace them since i don't wageslave.
Haven't break anything in a while which is a good thing,it's probably because i stay in my room more than before and don't get toxic energy from scumciety.

simple, i don't

By randomly sperging out in my flat and shouting 'I HATE FOIDS!' while I punch a surface (usually the fridge or the table) :feelskek:
I've been doing more of this too. Honestly, I am really getting concerned for my mental health. I see myself going full mentalcel soon if things don't change LOL.

Good ass question bro. I need to find the cope for rage like right fucking now. It's eating me up inside being mad at this shit world 24/7

I used to rage so badly but now that I'm older I just feel dead inside. Like everything is pointless

I cope by coping the world goes into a Great Depression or a nuclear war. So I can see other ppl suffer before I die as well

Reject people right back, and work on projects that let you fight back