Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you feel about religion?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★
In my youth I was a member of the church's youth group and had my own uniform and went to summer camp with the Church. My faith weakened during the shift from middle school to highschool and became an atheist for a while constantly debating my religious mother and grandparents. But now I feel immense respect for the church and the clergy and deem the leadership of the church as being favorable in many ways to modern democracy and progressive ideals.

It usually prevents foids from being hypergamous and gives men more value

It is a cope.

However, it was and may be an amazing social organizer.

Religions are bs imo

Religion has been invented by people to manipulate others.

We obviously can't know what's true or fake, but I think they are usually a force for good.

Religions are successful sects.

I grew up religious(Lebanese Maronite catholic) because, I'm subhuman I'm angry at God ngl and I'm not really religious now. But I have never been an atheist. How do you debunk the Marian apparitions in Fatima for example?

I grew up religious(Lebanese Maronite catholic) because, I'm subhuman I'm angry at God ngl and I'm not really religious now. But I have never been an atheist. How do you debunk the Marian apparitions in Fatima for example?
basing your faith on miracles is not optimal when you have a lot of philosophical evidence pointing to god existing

Religion is fucking bullshit

basing your faith on miracles is not optimal when you have a lot of philosophical evidence pointing to god existing
Most people don't believe in philosophical evidence, especially, these days. Most people want to see. But I get where you're coming from.

To be completely honest. I hate the fact that I'm so subhuman, and the world is way too unfair. Idk how a "just God" could do this. And I Don't want to believe.
But then, things like this make it difficult for me not to believe. So many cameras captured it, so it couldn't be fake.

View: https://youtu.be/GC1Bm_MVaCI?

si=7OCDceox7aG5ara6

Most people don't believe in philosophical evidence, especially, these days. Most people want to see. But I get where you're coming from.

Yeah i am aware of that and thats why i want to spread philosophy as much as i can

Yeah i am aware of that and thats why i want to spread philosophy as much as i can
That's good. But most people will never believe, until, they see. It's just human nature

I think you are asking the wrong question ,its more ,what do you think of God and who is God

I think you are asking the wrong question ,its more ,what do you think of God and who is God
nah those are just two different questions as belief in god is not a religion and religion is not only a belief in god