Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you deal with back to back rejections?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Mogs me.

@NuclearCel thoughts on this 2 metre tall and rich Indian man? :feelskek:
I dont understand how these tall mogger curries are always the ones to make their way on here. The average curry is pretty short. But these execptions are always the ones that end up here. They are not incels, they are just fucking retards who need lessons on how to hold a conversation.

I would dismember them all in half if i ever met them, that way they would understand what it feels to be me. A true curry genetic dead end.

I fantasize about every Stacy I had a crush on and thinking about how I can get her and her boyfriend to break up because their relationship fills me with anger.

I would dismember them all in half if i ever met them, that way they would understand what it feels to be me. A true curry genetic dead end.

Just like a few cels here, you want a special victim status.

idk I don't mind getting rejected by roast that much but getting rejected by potential waifu is brutal, takes months to recover

idk I don't mind getting rejected by roast that much but getting rejected by potential waifu is brutal, takes months to recover
dont approach boyo. its unhealthy for your psyche. accept your place and move on.

Now I'm jealous of your GPU. I have 1060 and it's the shitty 3gb version. :feelsrope:

gave up about 3 years ago

Yeah you heard me, you do need to learn social skills because your looks are sufficient as compared to many on this forum. By acting like a fakecel, arent you the one who wants special victim status?
How rich do you have to be as an Indian man(living in India) to be able to afford both 2080 and 3080? Top1%?

How rich do you have to be as an Indian man(living in India) to be able to afford both 2080 and 3080? Top1%?
Fairly rich. Remember that prices of hardware, vehicles, and many electronics, etc are alot more in India compared to the west for example.

I just got rejected by three curry roasties last week. I feel like shit now. Back to back rejections are very potent ropefuel. How do you cope when this happens?
You don’t really cope with it tbh. Just take a break, then ask out more foids, the shit is very draining.