Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you deal with back to back rejections?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
I just got rejected by three curry roasties last week. I feel like shit now. Back to back rejections are very potent ropefuel. How do you cope when this happens?

throw in the towel

Whiskey and masturbation

5 years ago the rope age was 25 and now it’s 35

This is a cope excuse, there were literal slayers posting on incel sites.

Irony is that you admitted you have it better than some guys here. They could call you a larper, given how you have it better than they do.

Meanwhile @Legendarywristcel's looksmatch girl on r/truefemcel:

"How do you deal with rejections from a tall(6'4) decent looking guy?"

Meanwhile @Legendarywristcel's looksmatch girl on r/truefemcel:

"How do you deal with rejections from a tall(6'4) decent looking guy?"

Cope. My looksmatch is getting tons of matches on dating apps.

throw in the towel

I can't help giving up, it's like I have an energy bar that depletes with each rejection then I have to rest a while until it tops up again!

Then the same happens over and over!

I have it better but not as good as you, me having it better than a 5ft2 currycel isn't the same as you having it way better than most people where you live.

And why you didn't reply to this in the other thread?

So you say, but a 5 2 currycel might look at you and say the same thing. You will never understand his struggles. He would ask for you to be banned from here. End of the day, the bar should be set at having unpaid sex with a foid. If youve never had unpaid sex, you should be allowed to post here.

Btw i dont have it better than most people where i live. Most people have it bad here, which doesnt make me a special victim.

I have it better but not as good as you, me having it better than a 5ft2 currycel isn't the same as you having it way better than most people where you live.

God IQ ngl. He will never answer this question because he want a looksmatch girl without makeup. Now he is 5 in India and every girl wears makeup so according to him his looksmatch is a 7.

God IQ ngl. He will never answer this question because he want a looksmatch girl without makeup. Now he is 5 in India and every girl wears makeup so according to him his looksmatch is a 7.
Ill take a curry foid who is a 4-5/10 without fakeup. I dont think this is an unreasonable standard.

Ill take a curry foid who is a 4-5/10 without fakeup. I dont think this is an unreasonable standard.
So you'll take average girl? No shit sherlock. All of us would.
The question is:

Would you take a 3/10 girl without makeup? :feelsEhh:

No he won't, because im a 3/10 5ft8 middle class arabcel, not a 6ft4 rich average looking faggot.
Algerians arent an incel race like curry men are.
So you'll take average girl? No shit sherlock. All of us would.
The question is:

Would you take a 3/10 girl without makeup? :feelsEhh:

Probably not.

I just got rejected by three curry roasties last week. I feel like shit now. Back to back rejections are very potent ropefuel. How do you cope when this happens?

You got the 3080 card didn't you? Saw your post on Reddit. Forget about whores and cope with games bro

You got the 3080 card didn't you? Saw your post on Reddit. Forget about whores and cope with games bro

Videogames are a good cope. But still hard to cope after getting rejected.

No plans of roping atm . Iam working on wealthmaxxing and will see where it gets me.

I alrdy did JFL. Ill take a foid who is roughly around my looksmatch. Will not enable hypergamy.

So you live alone now? No brother or sister?

don't approach fucking foids they're dangerous and can send you to jail with their tears.

Just like the Joker lol. Your mom doesn't mind?

No. My parents were trying to get me to betabuxx for an ugly curryfoid and throw me out of the house. After my dad died, my mom doesnt mind me staying.

No. My parents were trying to get me to betabuxx for an ugly curryfoid and throw me out of the house. After my dad died, my mom doesnt mind me staying.
Damn at least you got a nice business and lots of money

Mogs me.

@NuclearCel thoughts on this 2 metre tall and rich Indian man? :feelskek:

Mogs me.

@NuclearCel thoughts on this 2 metre tall and rich Indian man? :feelskek:
Buying a 3080 in curryland is a fortune. He's a tall rich currycel

Do you pay for games or pirate them? Gaming is my cope too but I'm a poorcel and have to pirate games on my budget pc

I pirate them too as i find most of them expensive in curryland.

Dude ur iq is more like 176
@Legendarywristcel can you buy me a card and cpu too? You have the monies, helpt out a poor brotha who couldn't cope

I dont have the money to buy it for you, but i can help you get them at good rates.
I need nothing fancy or shit. Just a system that could run titles for the next 7 years on reasonable setting.

Did they get you cheap rates? Where are they? What are their names?

They are importers, so they might be able to get products at good rates. I got one in Delhi and one in Mumbai.

What kind of stacies are you trying to get with? You're not even ugly.

Stacies? JFL. Iam 33 and all 3 of these roasties are 30+.
You're clearly doing something wrong. It's not your looks. Maybe you are an awkward aspie in which case I can understand these rejections.

You're clearly doing something wrong. It's not your looks. Maybe you are an awkward aspie in which case I can understand these rejections.

Like i said before, its looks and my low status (due to lack of social circle) .