Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do they do it?

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Normies. Oofy Doofies. The Average Joe. How the fuck do they go on about their day-to-day? Do they not see every corner they turn it's another ass-rape session?

Their girlfriends despise them and always end up cheating. If married, they assuredly get divorced in due time and pay alimony for the rest of their lives. They wage cuck at some office job for pennies if they're lucky — Back breaking labor on top of that if they aren't. Sell their souls for nothing in return. Taxes sent to shitskin migrants and pedo islands... Fuck, man. They're so fucking dense.

How have they not hit the wall most of us here have hit? That crushing realization. Have they truly not looked themselves in the (metaphorical and literal) mirror and seen the disposable cog they are? Have they not seen the genetic dead end that they are, either?

It seems so pointless. I always come back to Sisyphus. The nigga rolling the boulder up the hill, every day, no end in sight. The bluepilled normies life is so absurd.

I would choose homelessness and death in a ditch than to whore out my dignity for a 4/10 land whale toilet and over priced creature comforts. These people sicken me. Their life has no point other than slavery. Are they that low IQ? Are they truly non sentient NPCs?

Last edited:
They probably can't handle being alone, and so they stay getting cucked over and over. Is brutality 9000

they cry themselves to sleep at night and wear a mask as they are desperate to be like all the other normies