Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How do people find Pokimane attractive

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
How do they find her attractive enough that they are orbiting her and lickin her soles 24/7.
just be a sandnigger foid on twitch to get an army of simps to lick your boyfriend's cum out of your vagina.
she's obviously pretty ugly
Pokimane 2019

typical sandnigger whore

Isn't she into gaming and such? That's why. It's the bluepilled "if we have similar interest maybe she'll like me" delusion. A classic.

You gotta see her without make up, I can barely call that average looking.

Still would smash though but I would never ever simp for trash like her. Or any woman for that matter.

She's sandnigger?

Still would smash though but I would never ever simp for trash like her. Or any woman for that matter.
ye without make up she's ugly

She's just average, but lonely simps like to worship anything with a hole

also because she's into "gaming", they think they can relate to her, I bet she wouldn't even play games if she didn't make tons of money out of it.

She went to McMaster. I found this really funny because literally every single Arab girl is like her in these universities- go to any of them, they are all homely (like her) (meaning kinda ugly) and desperately try to pretend they're white. If you see pokimane with no filter/fakeup/angles, her face screams ethnic whore, so she and literally every other brown whore pretend they're white instead.

Anyway, she's a whore, but the problem is she is flat as fuck on top of being homely so she can't flat out flaunt massive milkers around so she tries to larp as if she's some kind of wholesome smol bean xD instead, out of necessity.

Play Pokimane fart compilation 4K HDR Dolby Digital

redditors really like the "average looking nerdy girl" type

I would have her as a gf if it were possible, without the twitch thot part of course

Ugly ethnic whore.
pokimane.jpg

normies will simp anything with a vagina

Just fall into the gamergirl turdbowl category & mind trickery does the rest.

It's a revamp of the princess Leia slave girl cosplay nerd shit.

id still fuck the shit out of her

I don't think she's ugly at all

Play Pokimane fart compilation 4K HDR Dolby Digital

Average with fake up. Ugly without.

people are desperate and she isn't fat, that's how

redditors really like the "average looking nerdy girl" type

Girl-next-door appeal of a cute Becky. She is approachable, plain normies can imagine her being a (girl)friend, she milks this appeal very ruthlessly and effectively.

don't know who this bitch is but I hope ISIS get her

same, just saying that she isnt what simps make of her
yea for sure, never even heard of her till now, death to anyone that subscribes and watchers her gay streams

You're coping if you think she looks like the average sandnigger foid jfl. She looks white and does her makeup in a way that appeals to virgins (girl next door look) so it's easy for bluepilled simps to imagine actually having a chance with her. It's actually brilliant from a marketing perspective since most other ethots look like camgirls and then wonder why pokimane followermogs them by several million :feelskek:

Isn't she into gaming and such? That's why. It's the bluepilled "if we have similar interest maybe she'll like me" delusion. A classic.

God how I hate low tier foids nerdmaxxxing/gamingmaxxxing/twitchmaxxxing

shes is perfectly average in looks and personality ,
so juggernaut law is in full effect .

She’s Just another roastie

Fakecel if you wouldn’t though

I’d punch her after I was done with her :feelskek:

Ugly ethnic whore.
pokimane.jpg
Why do men simp for her? I mean I'd obviously be with her, but that's irrelevant. My point is that you'd think someone who has so many simps would be particularly attractive.

She’s Just another roastie

Fakecel if you wouldn’t though

I’d punch her after I was done with her :feelskek:
I would fuck her, and yeah punching her face would probably feel satisfying af

simps halo her

i don´t get it either, she is average at best. But too many men are too thirsty i guess

If it has a hole, it will be worshipped

Probably just a massive weeb audience, simps probably get a rise of simply interacting with her, the any noodlewhore(or any foid) irl would dismiss them

Pics like these makes me wonder how things would be if fake up didn't exist.

Yeah. I want to see the before pic. One hour before she turned on the camera to record.

simps are kind of like foids. the more simps simping for a hole, the harder they will simp

God how I hate low tier foids nerdmaxxxing/gamingmaxxxing/twitchmaxxxing
I'm highly jealous of the amount of money she gets for such a low effort job.