Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I survive a possible war?

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Eugenical Communism卐
-
Moving away from my city is not an option. How do i avoid getting sent to war? The only option i can think of is hiding in abondoned buildings, but then i wont have access to water, which is unbearable for me. What do i do?

Learn to start hermitmaxxing and basic survival skills.

Learn to start hermitmaxxing and basic survival skills.
I think i can live without food for very long, because im not hungry even if i dont eat whole day, but water is EXTREMELY important for me. Especially showering. My whole body starts to hurt if i dont shower. Where do i get water to shower?

I think i can live without food for very long, because im not hungry even if i dont eat whole day, but water is EXTREMELY important for me. Especially showering. My whole body starts to hurt if i dont shower. Where do i get water to shower?
A nearby river, or collect rain.

In the event of a full-blown war, if it really does affect your country, there is no better advice than to leave it.

A nearby river, or collect rain.

In the event of a full-blown war, if it really does affect your country, there is no better advice than to leave it.
I will rather die than leave my country, like a coward. I dont want to go to army, but im ready to be a free militia. I will drop Molotovs on Russian tanks.

Best solution is to come and live here with me in curryland. We will play games together and browse .is.

Get injured break your leg or something but make sure it doesn't cause high damage.

Live off the grid

Moving away from my city is not an option. How do i avoid getting sent to war? The only option i can think of is hiding in abondoned buildings, but then i wont have access to water, which is unbearable for me. What do i do?

You are going to die if you stay in the city.

They are literal death traps.

Consider this: once the trucks stop arriving, your average city will run out of food in THREE DAYS.

You average normie has about two days of food in their house at any given time.

Do the math.

Also, the water might shut off within a day, heavily speeding up the process.

SELL YOUR KIDNEY AND GET OUT OF THE CITY.

Best solution is to come and live here with me in curryland. We will play games together and browse .is.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic: Do I need to work or will we chill and NEET