Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Last night when I was at the gym I wanted to use this equipment but the guy was shadowboxing

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★

There were punching bags near by earlier before he was using the punching bag and I tried to squeeze through to do goblet squats, but then as I turned around moving towards the glute-ham developer/raise, he then started shadowboxing. I was like wtf... I tried to go the other way and he then started shadowboxing in that direction. I'm just like this small skinny Asian fella is mentally ill and I just want to use the equipment. It seemed like he wanted to fight me or something, but then he walked away.

We have lots of delusional mentally ill people in our society.

Was first doing goblet squats, then moved onto doing the GHR/GHD (but he was in the way)*

And the gym was crowded.

I see this sometimes as well, and it's one of the reasons I dont enjoy the gym like I used to: Once you are blackpilled, you notice just how many copers are there who think gymmaxxing will help, and just how generally mentally ill people there are.

I also hate the amount of foids who go there just to make their bodies look more slutty.