Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do shrooms feel?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

I FUCKING HATE YOU SOCIETY!!!
★★★★★
I want to do shrooms once I leave my parents house but my brother says I wouldn't be able to handle it but I believe he is right so I gotta build myself up first by smoking weed for a while then I can do shrooms but I am kinda tempted to just send it and what sucks is I gotta go to Oakland to get shrooms since I think its only legal in certain cities and Oakland is the closest place. I am kinda tempted to just hop straight to shrooms, what do you guys think?

More than 200 species of mushrooms (including that vegan favorite, oyster mushrooms), ensnare and digest tiny living organisms like nematodes to get enough nutrients to grow. Despite this, mushrooms do not possess a nervous system, meaning they do not feel pain

I want to do shrooms once I leave my parents house but my brother says I wouldn't be able to handle it but I believe he is right so I gotta build myself up first by smoking weed for a while then I can do shrooms but I am kinda tempted to just send it and what sucks is I gotta go to Oakland to get shrooms since I think its only legal in certain cities and Oakland is the closest place. I am kinda tempted to just hop straight to shrooms, what do you guys think?
"Handling it" completely depends on the dose of psilocybin you ingest.
To avoid a bad trip, do a low dose on your first time and progressively increase the dose on later attempts.

How it goes depends on your approach. You can use shrooms for fun or you can use them for introspection.
They are less like a cope and more like an interesting but mentally-draining experience.

Micro doses can be helpful for depression and other mental issues, however, I’ve recently took a sizable portion and it destroyed all spirituality I had built by trying to follow Christ and Christianity. Pushed me into a psychosis like state and I contemplated Suicide until I prayed to go back to normal and I did.

That might not mean much to you but if you tell a doctor that I was able to pray my psychosis away he would say it’s bullshit yet it happened. I don’t recommend shrooms unless it’s your last option, don’t abuse it.

TLDR; don’t abuse it, only micro dose

I want to do shrooms once I leave my parents house but my brother says I wouldn't be able to handle it but I believe he is right
FYI, it is possible to trip while they are sleeping on a low dose, without negative affects. I used to do it all the time.