Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I stop wanting?

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I want attention, I want friendship and I want love.

I'm sick of wanting these things that I've never had yet everyone else seems to have.

I'm sick of it

I want attention, I want friendship and I want love.
these are human needs.
If Humans like use dont get it we go insane and want to burn everything down (in Videogame)

Just saying: Civil war is temporary incel suffering is eternal

I want normies to anknowledge my supremacy.

You have to fully accept the blackpill, tbh, pretty much the only way; just look at the countless statistical evidence of foids and their privilege/perception on sub 5s, the vast majority of them will almost never even consider fucking you, let alone a serious relationship and "love" even normies very rarely actually get. Friendships are another thing, but they're still difficult to make and you have to make sure you're not just being forced to jestermaxx for some random normie to make him look better in comparison. :feelsclown:

Just saying: Civil war is temporary incel suffering is eternal
Yes agent Johnson! Shouldn't you be posting BBC threads on /pol/ now though?

Don't think you can, you can distract yourself with copes but that doesn't work long term and copes fade.

Yes agent Johnson! Shouldn't you be posting BBC threads on /pol/ now though?
I can't do that, I'm at work. I need to monitor this site to ensure no individual is a potential danger to society

Don't think you can, you can distract yourself with copes but that doesn't work long term and copes fade.
Ive coped all my life
You have to fully accept the blackpill, tbh, pretty much the only way; just look at the countless statistical evidence of foids and their privilege/perception on sub 5s, the vast majority of them will almost never even consider fucking you, let alone a serious relationship and "love" even normies very rarely actually get. Friendships are another thing, but they're still difficult to make and you have to make sure you're not just being forced to jestermaxx for some random normie to make him look better in comparison. :feelsclown:
I'm all to familiar with jestermaxxing. How do I completely accept the blackpill without wanting to rope even more?

I'm all to familiar with jestermaxxing. How do I completely accept the blackpill without wanting to rope even more?
Copemaxxing and finding some semblance of purpose beyond/something to be motivated for is all you can do. :feelsjuice:

Copemaxxing and finding some semblance of purpose beyond/something to be motivated for is all you can do. :feelsjuice:
I've always searched for purpose. I think I gotta rope...

Embrace suffering, and remember hope is a cope. Throw that hope shit out the window, or you will be on a conveyor belt to a pathetic existence like 99% of normies.

Starting to realize I can't train or pray away desires for such things.

Starting to learn I must live with them almost like they are diseases. Manage them as best as I can and realize the bad times, like good times, will pass.

That's not an answer. It's just a provisional mindset I'm trying to figure out, where I am here and now.

Literature has been a way to get out of my own mind and into the mind of the characters portrayed. Of course they are often enough loving and being loved -- a time for critical distance -- which, trained up enough, can be applied to life.

Just achieve nirvana bro.