Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I rate?

C

Cernowitz_j

Greycel
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
3
Online
0
23 y/o, never had a gf, only politely hugged girls in the past.

BuB93Pl
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Luxury car shop? lol?
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
where is the pic
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Hugged a girl? Fakecel. Not even my cousin hugs.
 
C

Cernowitz_j

Greycel
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
3
Online
0
Sorry, here's the image.

http://imgur.com/BuB93Pl
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,495
Online
63d 19h 36m
incelman said:
Hugged a girl? Fakecel. Not even my cousin hugs.

Incorrect.. If he hugged a random girl out in the street, then sure, he's a fakecel, but if you hug people you're familiar with then you're not a fakecel.
 
BeepBeepAmJeep

BeepBeepAmJeep

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
180
Online
3h 23m
Cernowitz_j said:
Sorry, here's the image.

http://imgur.com/BuB93Pl

Hot/10.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Incorrect.. If he hugged a random girl out in the street, then sure, he's a fakecel, but if you hug people you're familiar with then you're not a fakecel.

I'm not familiar with any girl.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,495
Online
63d 19h 36m
incelman said:
I'm not familiar with any girl.

Classmates????? As long as you weren't the quiet kid, then I don't see why you haven't hugged any female classmates.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Classmates????? As long as you weren't the quiet kid, then I don't see why you haven't hugged any female classmates.

Because these whores were disgusted by me. They ostracized me since I was 5 and made sure I ended up here.
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,579
Online
14d 4h 45m
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,495
Online
63d 19h 36m
incelman said:
Because these whores were disgusted by me. They ostracized me since I was 5 and made sure I ended up here.

The girls in my classes liked me to some extent because of my personality. Of course, personality is still a meme because none of them would even consider dating me. I remember this one time a semi-Stacy told me she had a dream about me and then when her friend said "oooooh" she panicked and said 'No, nothing like that!' and proceeded to tell me about her dream.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
The girls in my classes liked me to some extent because of my personality. Of course, personality is still a meme because none of them would even consider dating me. I remember this one time a semi-Stacy told me she had a dream about me and then when her friend said "oooooh" she panicked and said 'No, nothing like that!' and proceeded to tell me about her dream.

I didn't talk with a girl until I was 20.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,495
Online
63d 19h 36m
incelman said:
I didn't talk with a girl until I was 20.

You're joking right? Well then yes I can see why you haven't hugged any females platonically. But it's meaningless anyway. It's not going to get you anywhere romantically speaking.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're joking right? Well then yes I can see why you haven't hugged any females platonically. But it's meaningless anyway. It's not going to get you anywhere romantically speaking.

I agree. Everything but sex is meaningless. Unless a girl entrusts you with her punani it's all pointless.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,495
Online
63d 19h 36m
incelman said:
I agree. Everything but sex is meaningless. Unless a girl entrusts you with her punani it's all pointless.

It's OGRE if you're 2/10 like me... :(
 
W

Wearacombl

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
313
Online
0
RREEEEEEEEE said:
incelman said:
I'm not familiar with any girl.
Classmates????? As long as you weren't the quiet kid, then I don't see why you haven't hugged any female classmates.

I wish.
The one time a girl could've potentially hugged mye was after the finals.
She was the only one who talked to me since she was in my friendsgroup.
Yet while she gladly huged everyone else, she just waved to me and went on to the next guy to hug him.
 

Similar threads

Mentally lost cel
Replies
25
Views
489
Pikacel
Pikacel
A
Replies
12
Views
373
IchWillSterben
IchWillSterben
Deleted member 41988
RageFuel I'm ugly af
Replies
27
Views
558
I want to believe
I want to believe
Deleted member 41988
Replies
23
Views
429
cybernazi
cybernazi
Deleted member 41104
Replies
7
Views
284
Deleted member 41988
Deleted member 41988
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top