Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I rate?

C

Cernowitz_j

Greycel
23 y/o, never had a gf, only politely hugged girls in the past.

BuB93Pl

Luxury car shop? lol?

Hugged a girl? Fakecel. Not even my cousin hugs.

Sorry, here's the image.

http://imgur.com/BuB93Pl

incelman said:
Hugged a girl? Fakecel. Not even my cousin hugs.

Incorrect.. If he hugged a random girl out in the street, then sure, he's a fakecel, but if you hug people you're familiar with then you're not a fakecel.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Incorrect.. If he hugged a random girl out in the street, then sure, he's a fakecel, but if you hug people you're familiar with then you're not a fakecel.

I'm not familiar with any girl.

incelman said:

Classmates????? As long as you weren't the quiet kid, then I don't see why you haven't hugged any female classmates.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Classmates????? As long as you weren't the quiet kid, then I don't see why you haven't hugged any female classmates.

Because these whores were disgusted by me. They ostracized me since I was 5 and made sure I ended up here.

incelman said:
Because these whores were disgusted by me. They ostracized me since I was 5 and made sure I ended up here.

The girls in my classes liked me to some extent because of my personality. Of course, personality is still a meme because none of them would even consider dating me. I remember this one time a semi-Stacy told me she had a dream about me and then when her friend said "oooooh" she panicked and said 'No, nothing like that!' and proceeded to tell me about her dream.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
The girls in my classes liked me to some extent because of my personality. Of course, personality is still a meme because none of them would even consider dating me. I remember this one time a semi-Stacy told me she had a dream about me and then when her friend said "oooooh" she panicked and said 'No, nothing like that!' and proceeded to tell me about her dream.

I didn't talk with a girl until I was 20.

incelman said:
I didn't talk with a girl until I was 20.

You're joking right? Well then yes I can see why you haven't hugged any females platonically. But it's meaningless anyway. It's not going to get you anywhere romantically speaking.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
You're joking right? Well then yes I can see why you haven't hugged any females platonically. But it's meaningless anyway. It's not going to get you anywhere romantically speaking.

I agree. Everything but sex is meaningless. Unless a girl entrusts you with her punani it's all pointless.

incelman said:
I agree. Everything but sex is meaningless. Unless a girl entrusts you with her punani it's all pointless.

It's OGRE if you're 2/10 like me... :(

RREEEEEEEEE said:
incelman said:

I wish.
The one time a girl could've potentially hugged mye was after the finals.
She was the only one who talked to me since she was in my friendsgroup.
Yet while she gladly huged everyone else, she just waved to me and went on to the next guy to hug him.