Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I groom my younger sister into anime and cosplaying?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Shes not that young like 3 years younger than me but shes still young enough and very petite that some outfits would look really good on her

Getting her like a schoolgirl outfit for her birthday would be creepy I think so how do I do it via subliminal messaging

None of my siblings are into anime so Im just stuck how to even approach the subject

Last edited:
2250.jpg

Just buy her what you consider to be the very best anime program on Blu Ray or DVD disc for her birthday and or Christmas.

If it doesn't take then it doesn't take.

At least you tried in as non creepy a way as possible.

Post this in ID so IT can SS it and call you dirty misogynistic pedo inkwellian

Shes not that young like 3 years younger than me but shes still young enough and very petite that some outfits would look really good on her

Getting her like a schoolgirl outfit for her birthday would be creepy I think so how I do it via subliminal messaging

None of my siblings are into anime so Im just stuck how to even approach the subject
Lol based

If you ask me, it won't work but if you try to do so anyway please make a follow up post. Would be very interesting to read.

Just buy her what you consider to be the very best anime program on Blu Ray or DVD disc for her birthday and or Christmas.

If it doesn't take then it doesn't take.

At least you tried in as non creepy a way as possible.

I mostly watch harem and ecchi stuff, it would be a bad idea JFL

giphy.gif

Getting her into anime and cosplaying yourself in front of her seems like the way to go. If she’s not into it which is likely to be the case , then over

I mostly watch harem and ecchi stuff, it would be a bad idea JFL

giphy.gif
Get her the Princess Mononoke or Vampire Hunter D anime on Blu Ray or DVD then.

You need a nice/pleasing "gateway drug" form of anime and either of those two I'd say could serve as "it".

If all else fails chicks love cute shit so Pokemon may be the way to go.

based sick bastard

How would this benefit you though

I don't have a sister, but I never fantasize about incest, seems weird.

How would this benefit you though

Eye candy if anything, she would look dope

Always wanted to see a girl cosplay IRL but I dont wanna go to those conventions, thats for weebs

How do I groom my younger sister
images

someone had to do it

Just invite her to watch anime and play vidya with you.

Getting her like a schoolgirl outfit for her birthday would be creepy I think so how do I do it via subliminal messaging

How about just no.Don't spread degeneracy in your own family.

Just make the cosplay stuff the only clothing in the basement bro

Ok Chad :chad: :chad::chad:
But still if you find a way to make it work let me know

If u be successful show me

i dont know, sadly

[IMAGE REQUIRES A FAST BANANA GOLD ACCOUNT]

Your sister looks cute. I guess you can watch some cutesy anime, in the hope that she likes it. I guess looking at cute anime girls might make her want to dress the same?

Give her some shoujo or kawaii anime. Eventually when she is hooked, you can subtely suggest her to cosplay

I laughed at this post JFL bro what the fuck

reminds me of when my crush's older sister wore a schoolgirl uniform with the skirt & thigh highs and everything on halloween

This thread is comedy gold :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Don’t get your sister to anime , do something better for her

This about to turn into a siscon anime but in real life.

women are too dumb to into nippon media

Did you say young and petite?

Aaaaaaahhhh aaa I'm I'm aaaaaaahhhhhhh

Volcel moment

Dunno why you didn't just stick this thread right in Inceldom Discussion

My younger sister has cosplayed before, it is sui fuel. Don't do this OP.

George-Costanza-Im-out.gif

Chadfish her with otaku Chad. Kek.

i know is a joke haha:feelsthink: maybe not:worryfeels: