Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I get over the need of being validated by my parents?

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
Just had an argument with my mom and realized even further how much she despises me and looks down upon me.
I have no logical reason to love my bully narcissistic parents, yet I somewhat can't help but feel the need to be validates by them.
Knowing that my parents have such a negative image of me and are indifferent about my feelings just hurts. :cryfeels:
But, knowing that their negative opinion about me is set in stone at that they don't care about truly understanding and heping me, what can I do?
How do I get over this unfulfillable need of getting validates by them? :fuk:

They brought you into this world with their shit genetics, making sure you would be born a subhuman in the 21st century, and then have the audacity to mock and shame you over it. In what world is their validation a good thing to have? :feelskek:

they can keep their validation to themselves ... you need to move on and leave your parents

Just had an argument with my mom and realized even further how much she despises me and looks down upon me.
I have no logical reason to love my bully narcissistic parents, yet I somewhat can't help but feel the need to be validates by them.
Knowing that my parents have such a negative image of me and are indifferent about my feelings just hurts. :cryfeels:
But, knowing that their negative opinion about me is set in stone at that they don't care about truly understanding and heping me, what can I do?
How do I get over this unfulfillable need of getting validates by them? :fuk:
Watch Validation Boy

They brought you into this world with their shit genetics, making sure you would be born a subhuman in the 21st century, and then have the audacity to mock and shame you over it. In what world is their validation a good thing to have? :feelskek:
They treat me as if I'm a mental retard and try to make me as dependent as possible to them, and in the end just shame me for being awkward, clueless, unconfident, depressed, resentful and angry...
I don't even feel like they're bullying me for my appearance they just seem to have a sadistic pleasure to make me feel like shit.