Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get over my oneitis?

play fun video games, talk to brocels, listen to cool music, etc

just find fun ways to cope, and it's even better with brocels helping you

Idk. Whenever I even get the feeling that I get attracted to a specific girl I just imagine doing stuff to her... Like slapping her, cutting her (both with her consent obviously) etc. etc.
It sounds like you're stacysexual and you've nevER had any romantic feelings towards a foid

It sounds like you're stacysexual and you've nevER had any romantic feelings towards a foid
That's fair regarding never being in love with any woman. I find them sexy, but honestly if she looks good it doesn't even matter if it is this girl or that girl.

And I don't just like Stacies. I sometimes bike fuck (that is look with lustful eyes at passing women that are also riding their bikes) 45 year olds, porkers and even obviously anorexic women.

I really don't have a type. If a foid looks fuckable then I lust for her. That's that. Anyhow even being attracted to a specific woman is a sign of weakness, that's why I mentally play around with their body parts like a Lego man. It makes it easier to think of them as lesser objects.

That's fair regarding never being in love with any woman. I find them sexy, but honestly if she looks good it doesn't even matter if it is this girl or that girl.

And I don't just like Stacies. I sometimes bike fuck (that is look with lustful eyes at passing women that are also riding their bikes) 45 year olds, porkers and even obviously anorexic women.

I really don't have a type. If a foid looks fuckable then I lust for her. That's that. Anyhow even being attracted to a specific woman is a sign of weakness, that's why I mentally play around with their body parts like a Lego man. It makes it easier to think of them as lesser objects.
Just become a rapist theory

Just become a rapist theory
I find that rape is incompatible with my moral view, officer. Either way it would be an environment to sexual violence which is illegal in the land of Germs.
Note that when I said playing around with their body parts I am not talking about violence, but merely a way of using my imagination in order to move their parts around on their body.

I feel fucked by the law every single fucking day
the law rapes males every day

but the law won't allow males to rape

it's crass hypocrisy is what it is

Just go to India or somewhere in Asia where it's normal and they don't care too much. And yes an officER would definitely make this post

Yes the law is made to keep as enslaved. They laugh at us while we drag our invisible chains like cattle

ultimately your oneitis is a whore

She's so disgusting

you physically can't go on

you have to let go

I never have dreams about women. Kind of sad but maybe it's.good.