Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I find "untouchable dalit" girls to message on instagram

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
Seen cases of muslims pretending to be Hindu on Instagram and getting untouchable dalit girls.

I want to see if its really that easy for them.

But don't know where to start. Like how am I supposed to find a low caste girl to dm.

I know nothing about that

Seen cases of muslims pretending to be Hindu on Instagram and getting untouchable dalit girls.

I want to see if its really that easy for them.

But don't know where to start. Like how am I supposed to find a low caste girl to dm.
im not indian but i bet even "untouchable dalits" are getting pumped&dumped by chads 24/7

This isn't your curry political forum, go somewhere else

This isn't your curry political forum, go somewhere else
Why there are so many curries on this forum? I thought they were coping by calling themselves a superpower.

Why there are so many curries on this forum?
I'm curry too nigga

2020 came and they realised they were still a shithole not a superpower.

So do people not touch them?
They barely come contact with them due to class differences, like would you touch a homeless meth addict?

Like how am I supposed to find a low caste girl to dm.
How are you going to know who's dalit and not, that aside even dalit girls probably get mad amounts of messages on insta so good luck.

I'm curry too nigga

2020 came and they realised they were still a shithole not a superpower.
So am I. Hate being a perfect sphere face nasally voiced curry. It's over for me.
How do you indentify one?
I don't think you can identify one. Unless someone tells you they are one. However usually they do menial labor work. For some reason curry society looks down upon those who do manual labor work.

Last edited:
Are you trying to tell us that there are Indian women that are "untouchable", no matter how hot they are?
Bruce Lee Smirk GIF

Would an ugly guy have a chance with one?

And what's wrong with manual labor?
if her parents are okay with you. Keep in mind, these "untouchables" reside in rural curry areas where there is no internet or electricity and people are legit insane. Goodluck, going there, you either would be killed or trafficked for your organs. Even City curries don't bother going to a curry rural area.

Regarding, manual work, curry society thinks it is for mentally inferior ones. Just another cope.

Keep in mind, these "untouchables" reside in rural curry areas where there is no internet or electricity and people are legit insane. Goodluck, going there, you either would be killed or trafficked for your organs. Even City curries don't bother going to a curry rural area.
Damn, if you're not exaggerating, it's kind of intriguing tbh ngl.

Nothing, just made up shitskin cope.

It was made up by the british. Where is no such thing as untouchable in any Hindu texts. After independence the Indian government didn't do anything about it cause they were scum.
Are you trying to tell us that there are Indian women that are "untouchable", no matter how hot they are?
Bruce Lee Smirk GIF

Yeah but if they're hot obviously you would touch them

Last edited:
Oh no lol don't get me wrong i wasn't asking for myself just in general, there is no hope for me.

Ded srs? like no electricity at all?

How crazy are we talking? because im a shitholecel too so i know the deal.

wtf

C'mon they can't be that bad, like how strong is the average rural curry?
Electricity is heavily rationed even in curry cities, yeah at best those villages get 2 to 3 hrs at best with many have none.

Crazy enough that there is rule of law, no police, the local goons rules the place. They legit burn people alive if somebody lower on the totem pole looked them the wrong way and they get away with no consequence.

Average curry is not strong. But there is strength in numbers. You can't fight 10 people at once.

There are people lower than the untouchables?
I meant curry villagers in general. but yeah "untouchables" are considered the lowest.

So am I. Hate being a perfect sphere face nasally voiced curry. It's over for me.
I'm an truecel dark skinned curry too who started balding at 16.

Brutal. We are cursed.
We really are

I cope with vidya, anime and studying tbh. I have gave up hopes or dreams of ascending long time ago. Only care about my copes now.